No announcement yet.

Mornington Crescent - 2005 Masters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little secret my arse. A three year old could see your transparent ploy, and an eight year old could see the real ploy behind it.

Park Royal. Finesse please.

Originally posted by Richelieu
    Is shunting allowed in Cafe de Flore's?
    Yes, unless you are in knip, or a Carolingian Bind.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Arsenal

That is all.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sorry Imran, you missed an important detail there.

Talking about knips, Park Royal reminds me of the 1899 Anglo-German agreement to overcomplicate rules for 5 turns after any Baker Street - Park Royal combination. The agreement survived any wars in between, as was shown in the 1994 pre-expansion EU tournament. This might be all too modern for you rather traditionally leaning Tsebelis style players, but the more up-to-date a rule is, the more weight it has. I must thus insist that from this turn on any choice of station must follow the Eire-Delanty pattern, as pubished in Edinburgh 1946.

The inherent next turn is Holborn.

Now get the knip right if you don't want to see me 4 turns ahead already.

Comment

This would be the Café de Flore's variant, where secrecy is key, since we all know that de Flore was, of course, a rosbif spy.

So, Hammersmith, and mum's the word.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that this should be moved to the 'Other Games' forum?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              I must thus insist that from this turn on any choice of station must follow the Eire-Delanty pattern, as pubished in Edinburgh 1946.
              Oh, you're one of them...

Here, that should be right up your alley...

As for me, i like to leave my options open. On to Blackfriars
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                Am I the only one who thinks that this should be moved to the 'Other Games' forum?
                You are so right!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll expose that furdle of Imran's by getting off at South Kensington

Comment

You guys violated the pattern and the knip, so I now have victory right in front of me

Mornington Crescent

We oughtta start a new one right now, so you guys can keep up your flow.

Comment

• Yes, but do it here.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• +1?

This way more people see it though. in Other Games I'd just forget visiting.

Comment

• +1?

maybe.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Yes, but do it here.
                            "Other Games"?

Other "Games"?

OTHER MOTHER****ING GAMES!!!! IS THAT WHAT IT IS TO YOU?!! IS THAT IT?!! A ****ING MOTHER**** ****ING GAME?!! WITH TOYS!!? AND PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND GOING "Oooo, la la. I'm playing a game! Oooh, whoopsie Matron! Tee-hee! Isn't this fun?".

IS THAT WHAT IT IS TO YOU? YOU STINKING **** ****! MILLIONS OF IMPOVERISHED NAVVIES DIED LAYING DOWN COLD PITILESS STEEL IN THOSE DANK TUNNELS INTO HELL, AND YOU'RE SAYING THIS IS A GAME? SODT< YIELDING FLESH TORN INTO TWITCHING SHREDS IN THE GRINDING TEETH OF THE DRILL-FACE, AND YOU CALL THIS A GAME!@???? OCEANS OF TEARS SHED BY LITTLE BABY ORPHANS ACROSS THE PROLETRARIAN COMMUNITIES OF THE WORLD, AND YOU THINK IT'S A ****ING GAME?!!! WITH TOYS AND LAUGHTER?!!

THIS IS HELL, AND I'M THE MOTHER****ING GATEKEEPER, YOU SIMPERING TORRENT OF **** AND LIES!!!

Maida Vale MOTHER****ER! And you made the baby Marx cry.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• In an effort to stay away from Laz's rabid froathing, I think I'll take a conservative entry with Barking. This is my first MC game, so of course I'd open with the well-tredded Porpington-Bradley opening of the 1946 championships, which became a standard for many young learners in the 50s.

Comment

• What Laz said.

Oh! Gunnersbury
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X