No announcement yet.

Mornington Crescent - 2005 Masters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pffft, the 2nd edition just has a nicer name for He'hya which is now refered to as the international term 'Nisbit'. Though the former is allowed.

Yet, the 'Yeht ta seems to be in good spirit and thus, I must let the ghosts of... someone else's ancestors guide me to:

Embankment

****... stupid spirits. Now I'll have to regroup.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm going to make a rather conservative move and in turn take Chigwell, thus tying off the Woodford/Leytonstone circle. Yes, it's only a move on the perimeter, but I like to think long term.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

No, you see Spiffor, you would have been better served using the Vance-Silversmith gambit, but now you've just left yourself flapping in the wind.

I'll both assist my fellow countryman, despite his earlier jab, and put myself on solid footing - Goodge Street
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I'll take Blackfriars

I'm assuming the convergence rules are fully in effect?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Smooth. Though I wonder if that leaves Bethnal Green a little bit too desirable.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Oh well, the game doesn't evolve in a positive way for me. I guess my best chance is to make a tactical retreat then.

Uxbridge.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I have no other option than to go to Waterloo to try to get myself out of this mess.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  I'll take Blackfriars

I'm assuming the convergence rules are fully in effect?
                  Good lord, I should hope so. It would be a mockery of the Reading Agreements were they not.
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Gentlemen, I give you Cockfosters, and no doubt something to really think about.

Comment

Starting to get serious here.

Baker Street

Looks like a race...
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Indeed it does. Time to put down a speed bump, perhaps.

Victoria
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Excellent. The way is open for me for King's Cross St Pancras.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Ooh, that move opens up a run to Vauxhall by me. I may have to play for the G'en Swita gambit in order to have a chance in this ruleset.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Ooh, that move opens up a run to Vauxhall by me. I may have to play for the G'en Swita gambit in order to have a chance in this ruleset.
                              It is amazing that you are making exactly the same mistake that cost G'en Swita the game and his chiefdom. With KH located where he is, and with my own position on the Norther roundabout, you have just handed me victory

Well, no need to continue this mockery. Mornington Crescent.

Let's begin a new one.

Comment

Don't think I'm not on to you, Imran. Clever move.

And a hop over to North Ealing as the plan unfolds....

Comment

Working...
                                X