Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I intend to counter you Cort Haus...eat my New Cross Gate
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

North Woolwich, and quickly.

Comment

Good, I see we are now surronding him. I'll leave you people give him the coup de grace. Howeever, he might still escape his righteous fate with some sneaky trick.

However...

Shepherd's Bush

So, PH, do you plead for mercy now, or do you need to be further plummetted?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Are you serious? That's a pedestrian tunnel. We agreed that the de Montford variant was out.
          Actually it's a big clipper in the middle of Greenwich (a boat to the likes of you). If you wanted the full title of the DLR station, it is 'Cutty Sark For Maritime Greenwich'...but I am sure there is no point in being so utterly pedantic

Anyway, this pathetic trolling aside, I intend to play Bermondsey. You don't stop me that easily...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            So, PH, do you plead for mercy now, or do you need to be further plummetted?
            I think the word you are after is pummelled, my gallic friend
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Anyway, this pathetic trolling aside, I intend to play Bermondsey. You don't stop me that easily...
                I was faster than you PH. Notice the crosspost. You'll have to find another escape route

RUN MY PRETTY. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Oh Richard. You can't get away that easily.

The encircling manuver is quite interesting though. Akin to the excellent 420 AD game commonly refered to as 'The Fall of the Roman Empire'. Only if the Romans had won that game.

Enough with the history:

Elephant & Castle
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    What is this?
                    Mornington Crescent - 2005 Masters

Comment

Yes I know about the tea-clipper, but I was referring to the the foot tunnel from Island Gardens

Got you now!

Comment

Imran, Cort Haus: Good manoeuvre. Sure, Richard was a bit careless in his boasting, but he was an actual danger to us. Now, he's been neutered

In any case, our victory is complete and absolute, and Rich can only do some desperate gambles that have no chance to yin.

I suggest we remain good sports, and that we have a magnanimous victory. In any case, I'll relieve poor Rich of some pressure now.

Edgware Road should make the game more interesting

Comment

Au contraire, amateurs, evaluate this!

North Greenwich
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I fancy the deep south. Morden (via Bank).

Comment

No way, PH. The Deptford Loop is closed. Move elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                                Mornington Crescent - 2005 Masters
                                Very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X