Clear All

• Double Trouble from Apple

Something wicked this way comes!

apple

ipod

harry potter
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hone your Quidditch skills. Hitch a ride on Buckbeak the Hippogriff. And always do your Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, in case He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named lurks around the next corner. Relive the adventures of Harry, Hermione and Ron with all six Harry Potter audiobooks, available for download only from the iTunes Music Store.
      Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
      Harry Potter, Exclusively on iTunes

Every spell, every foe, every flavor of Bertie Botts’ Beans contained within the virtual pages of all six Harry Potter audiobooks are now available for download only from the iTunes Music Store. Download each audiobook individually or buy The Complete Harry Potter box set, featuring exclusive extras such as author J.K. Rowling reading from the latest book in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, to a group of young fans at Edinburgh Castle. The box set also comes with a digital booklet containing complete descriptions of each of the six books, plus J.K. Rowling’s biography and more. That’s over 100 hours of audio wizardry, downloaded straight to your Mac or Windows PC, for about $100 less than buying each audiobook CD separately.
      Collector's iPod
      A Broomstick-worthy iPod

Of course, you’ll want to take your Harry Potter audiobooks everywhere on an iPod. Why not make it an official Hogwarts iPod? For a very limited time, when you purchase The Complete Harry Potter box set, you can also purchase a collector’s iPod from the online Apple Store.

You’ll be the envy of wizard and muggle alike with this color-display, 20GB iPod emblazoned with the Hogwarts crest. Designed by author J.K. Rowling herself, the crest illustrates the four houses that make up Hogwarts — Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw — and the Latin motto “Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.†(“Never tickle a sleeping dragon.â€) This magical iPod lets you sync all six Harry Potter books and still have plenty of room left over for your favorite tunes.
      Conjure The Collection

To download each Harry Potter audiobook individually or to download the entire box set, simply click on the links to the right. You’ll be transported to the iTunes Music Store faster than you can say “Diagon Alley,†and from there you can download exactly what you want in minutes. Once you download The Complete Harry Potter box set, you can also shop the Apple Store online for the collector’s iPod with Hogwarts crest. Hurry, before your Hogwarts iPod disappears!

iPod Nano, the successor to the iPod Mini

Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models starting at $199, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.
      iPod nano comparison
      Believe Your Ears

Call it astonishing. Unbelievable. Impossible, even. Then pick it up and hold it in your hand. Take in the brilliant color display. Run your thumb around the Click Wheel. Put on the earbuds and turn up your music. That’s when everything becomes clear: It’s an iPod.

It holds up to three days’ worth of music. It plays for up to 14 hours between battery charges.(1) It displays the color album art for the song you’re listening to right now. It carries your photos, podcasts and audiobooks. It syncs seamlessly with iTunes. It connects to a host of iPod accessories. Simply put, iPod nano is 100-percent iPod. And then some.
      Touch and Go
      Apple Click Wheel

iPod nano’s Click Wheel puts music under your thumb. Click to fast-forward, rewind, play, pause or access menus. Use the touch-sensitive surface to control volume or browse music. You can do it all without looking. But with an iPod this beautiful, who’d want to?
      iPod Dock Connector
      Song Stylings

Add accessories to your iPod nano via the Dock connector and headphone jack and your music will always keep up with you — at home, on the go, even in your car. Of course, in either signature white or sleek black, iPod nano itself makes the ultimate accessory.
      iPod nano Armband

Up to 4GB(2) of skip-free storage on a featherweight iPod means you can wear almost three days’ worth of music around your neck. Or jog with 1,000 songs on your arm. Now that you can take your music everywhere, there’s no limit to where it will take you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        apple

ipod

harry potter
        one trick ponies who need to stfu and go back to TKing on Battlefield 2

Comment

iTunes for your Phone

Introducing iTunes for your mobile phone. With iTunes on your Motorola ROKR E1, you can listen to music on your mobile phone, wherever, whenever you want.
          It Rings and Sings

With iTunes for your mobile phone, your songs live right alongside your contacts. Think of it as musical multitasking. Hear a selection of your favorite tunes while sending text messages, taking pictures or checking your email. Listen through the included headphones or out loud on the ROKR E1’s speakers. You can even pause the music when your phone rings, so you won’t miss incoming calls.
          iTunes source menu
          As Easy As It Sounds

The ROKR E1’s handy menu interface lets you scroll through your playlists, select a song and play it — complete with any accompanying album art. Putting your music on the ROKR E1 is as easy as syncing to Motorola ROKR E1 iTunes, the world’s best digital jukebox. Just connect the ROKR E1 to your Mac or PC, then choose the songs you want to sync or let iTunes choose them for you — autofilling your phone with a random selection from your iTunes music library.
          Cingular Sensation

As the exclusive U.S. carrier for the Motorola ROKR E1, Cingular Wireless offers great plans to go along with your iTunes-enabled phone. Only Cingular lets you get in on the action of ROKR E1 and all its musical mobility. Plus, ROKR E1 phones from Cingular come pre-upgraded to support up to 100 songs. That’s a lot of music for your money.

Comment

dont cry!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's thin but it's way too tall to be considered nano...

And the phone/mp3 player combo will never take off to the mainstream.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What is that logo above the apple in the right side of the second picture? The one that looks like a coat of arms.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  It's thin but it's way too tall to be considered nano...

And the phone/mp3 player combo will never take off to the mainstream.
                  Why? A phone/mp3 combo is what I've been waiting for for ages.

(not necessarily this specific one, but the concept)
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                    What is that logo above the apple in the right side of the second picture? The one that looks like a coat of arms.
                    Hone your Quidditch skills. Hitch a ride on Buckbeak the Hippogriff. And always do your Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, in case He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named lurks around the next corner. Relive the adventures of Harry, Hermione and Ron with all six Harry Potter audiobooks, available for download only from the iTunes Music Store.
                    Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
                    Harry Potter, Exclusively on iTunes

Every spell, every foe, every flavor of Bertie Botts’ Beans contained within the virtual pages of all six Harry Potter audiobooks are now available for download only from the iTunes Music Store. Download each audiobook individually or buy The Complete Harry Potter box set, featuring exclusive extras such as author J.K. Rowling reading from the latest book in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, to a group of young fans at Edinburgh Castle. The box set also comes with a digital booklet containing complete descriptions of each of the six books, plus J.K. Rowling’s biography and more. That’s over 100 hours of audio wizardry, downloaded straight to your Mac or Windows PC, for about $100 less than buying each audiobook CD separately.
                    Collector's iPod
                    A Broomstick-worthy iPod

Of course, you’ll want to take your Harry Potter audiobooks everywhere on an iPod. Why not make it an official Hogwarts iPod? For a very limited time, when you purchase The Complete Harry Potter box set, you can also purchase a collector’s iPod from the online Apple Store.

You’ll be the envy of wizard and muggle alike with this color-display, 20GB iPod emblazoned with the Hogwarts crest. Designed by author J.K. Rowling herself, the crest illustrates the four houses that make up Hogwarts — Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw — and the Latin motto “Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.†(“Never tickle a sleeping dragon.â€) This magical iPod lets you sync all six Harry Potter books and still have plenty of room left over for your favorite tunes.
                    Conjure The Collection

To download each Harry Potter audiobook individually or to download the entire box set, simply click on the links to the right. You’ll be transported to the iTunes Music Store faster than you can say “Diagon Alley,†and from there you can download exactly what you want in minutes. Once you download The Complete Harry Potter box set, you can also shop the Apple Store online for the collector’s iPod with Hogwarts crest. Hurry, before your Hogwarts iPod disappears!
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                      The crest of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        Why? A phone/mp3 combo is what I've been waiting for for ages.

(not necessarily this specific one, but the concept)
                        Because using your MP3 player will drain your cell phone battery.

Because the interface is clunky.

Because the device is a hackjob.

It's a niche market.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Denial
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The nano thing is sort of neat looking, but good god: $250 for only 4 gb?

I'll take my 20 gb zen touch over an ipod any day of the week, no matter how small they get them or how many gimmicky features they add.

Comment

I just can't imagine how the mobile phone + itune market could possible not get off.

I mean, it's the epitome of whimsical consumption. When you have a MP3-phone in your pocket, you have the potential to hear any song recorded on this planet. It's a gorgeous prospect, and it's make a gorgeous gadget. For artsy types just as much as for anybody who enjoys music.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X