This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Seriously Ted, is that the best you can do?

edit:
    Although Hitchens finds himself defending Bushfs foreign policy, he has little admiration for the man himself, in particular his support for eintelligent designf and disdain of reading. As an anti-theist intellectual with a penchant for drinking, Hitchens was unimpressed by Bush's claim to have been 'saved from drink by Jesus."

Yeah, he's a real Bush fan...
    If you, and the author of that wiki entry (who is just a normal guy like you and me) say so.

But I find it interesting the people that keep saying, "I'm not a Bush fan," but routinely defend him without question.

Come out of the closet already.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cricky, if people nagged on Chamberlain as incessantly as they do on Bush, I'd start to say the simpleton wasn't all that bad.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
        Cricky, if people nagged on Chamberlain as incessantly as they do on Bush, I'd start to say the simpleton wasn't all that bad.
        QFT
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Damning with faint prainse, NYE.

Bush, the Chamberlin of our times.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I'm just thinking about the way the Republicans went after Clinton just for getting a blowjob during office hours...

Of course going after someone for a bit of extra-marital 'not quite sex' is FAR more important than investigating who ****ed up and allowed a massive mostly preventable national disaster to occur on their watch...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Correction, MOBIUS. The natural disaster was not preventable. It was the human disaster that was preventable.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• This thread shall be closed.

Comment

• not before I POST
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yep, reached 500, if anyone would like to start II, please feel free.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X