This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame conservatives, as usual.

Man... they are doing such a good job of wrecking your country that the communist party of Apolyton has nothing to do but drink beer and smoke dope.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

And I see Fidel offered to send doctors and medical supplies to NO. The US would be wise to take up the offer.

Fidel
      Bush has already refused.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Bush has already refused.
        I know. What an idiot. (as if that needed restating).
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Fair enough--I honestly haven't been paying that close attention to the pissing match you and Guy have been having; the only reason I was even on your case was from what parts I saw, it seemed to be a rather illogical case of you going after one guy with very little rationale.
          When fighting off the hordes of commies, lefties, and just weirdos here, and especially this thread, sometimes I end up addressing the "thread." Sorry if I misread you.

we really need a grammar nazi smilie.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

When fighting off the hordes of commies, lefties, and just weirdos here, and especially this thread, sometimes I end up addressing the "thread." Sorry if I misread you.

we really need a grammar nazi smilie.
            Fighting off?

You've already lost. We are having compulsory state-funded gay sex on your grave as you read this.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
              I dind't ignore anything, I noted that he blames Bush.
              In the context of your post, it was implied that I blamed no one but Bush. Bush is responsible on several elves, from cutting FEMA's funding, to cutting ACE's funding, to opposing the restoration of the Louisiana wetlands (though he's behind the plan to restore the Everglades, maybe Louisanna needs to elect one of Bush's brothers). By not canceling his vacation earlier, then going off to a funder raiser in California, he gave the impression of not caring (Chief Counselor is one of his jobs), he didn't get enough aid in to the area soon enough. I could go on. He ****ed up.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue
                They declined those already. Were always going to and Fidel knew too tbh. Kuwaitis offering $500M in oil is quite a nice donation though i thought.
                Of course they declined the offer. The US couldn't be seen accepting aid from third world communist country. Even if it means more Americans will die.

However, HAD they accepted, Cuba had 100 doctors ready to go, and another thousand promised. Given their history of providing medical assistance as far away as Africa, there is no doubt that Cuba would have made good on their offer. It has one of the finest medical systems in the world (lower infant mortality rate than the US, btw) and one that has generously been shared with other countries.

As for Kuwait's "nice donation", that's just the minority elite saying thanks to the US for bailing them out 15 years ago. The US needs a lot of things right now, but money or crude oil isn't on the list.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• As for Kuwait's "nice donation", that's just the minority elite saying thanks to the US for bailing them out 15 years ago. The US needs a lot of things right now, but money isn't one of them.
                  They didn't donate money.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I didn't say Cuba would not have sent it, but also that they knew that it would never be accepted. It'd be too good a propaganda opportunity.

Comment

• It could have led to a thaw between the U.S. and Cuba. I think Cuba didn't give an offer cynically, but hoped it would be accepted, knowing that it wouldn't.

Comment

• I still can't believe they put a guy who spent 11 years judging horse shows in charge of FEMA. Just... wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Fighting off?

You've already lost. We are having compulsory state-funded gay sex on your grave as you read this.

So I go out to see Transporter 2 and low and behold, I return to see the ultimate pwnage of Patrokolos.

Oh and Pat, I gave $100 of my own money. In terms of percentage, it's an infinite amount of times higher than my yearly income. Much higher than the 1% goal that Guynemer lays out in his thread.

Also, without me making a big stink about it, my parents probably would not have given much. Plus, even though I don't work, I do all the cooking and cleaning, and I take care of my disabled father... which allows my mother to work and make the big bucks. So my contribution is still significant.

Which is more than I can say about you.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                            So I go out to see Transporter 2
                            Was it any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman
                              I still can't believe they put a guy who spent 11 years judging horse shows in charge of FEMA. Just... wow.
                              It does seem to show a certain amount of contempt for the agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Was it any good?
                                I give it an A+

for ultimate "ASSKICKERY!"

it's not a good "film"

but the action is hilarious...

there's a scene with a firehose... Jason Statham gives like 5 guys a beat down with it, in the process wraping them all up in it... then he turns it on and as the water fills the hose they all go flying!!!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X