No announcement yet.

Baghdad Stampede Kills Hundreds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to get all defensive. Or? I notice you didn't address my question.

Comment

What does them being Muslim have to do with Urban Ranger asking for a moment of silence?

Or are you just projecting your own stereotypes and Urban Ranger just happened to come along at the right time?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I found it an insincere act of mindless political correctness, if you must know.

Comment

I'm sure you were able to scan his brain and know exactly what his intentions were.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, that's why I asked him, Ted Striker.

Comment

Almost a thousand muslims just died and Winston cares more about people that are alive and well of another religion/race than people who have died and their families...

Apparently Winston thinks expressing sorrow over the tragic and unnecessary deaths of muslims is an insincere act of mindless political correctness.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Now here's something completely and totally not PC. But has anyone of you thought that maybe... just maybe this is an act of Jesus, because Allah created hurrican in the states.. this might be Jesus comign back right at them ... you know.. it's possible.. anything is possible.

I know. Bad joke. I'm sorry. Just had to say it. I guess I'm an ******* now. I accept.

In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Bad Cow! Bad Cow! Very Bad Cow!

What is the reaction to this in the middle east?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Why bad cow?

It's tres funny
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      So, is Tigris deep or fast or cold...? If people fell in it unhurt, I'd expect a majority to swim to the shore...?

CNN's site is very terse on the whole story...
                      Ever try to swim in a burka after a long fall?
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Yeah, it's called common sense - something that is woefully lacking on the Poly OT...

Would you care to refute my claim with a reasonable argument against it?
                        Murder is the responsibility of the murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                          Almost a thousand muslims just died and Winston cares more about people that are alive and well of another religion/race than people who have died and their families...

Apparently Winston thinks expressing sorrow over the tragic and unnecessary deaths of muslims is an insincere act of mindless political correctness.
                          Yea, and your first few posts were an example to us all of respect for the dead.

Comment

Working...
                          X