nutjob deathmatch: Robertson VS Chavez!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sprayber

I never mentioned you not once cause I know I can't joke with you anymore least the world ends.

And if Sava is so thinned skinned he needs to watch out what he dishes out everyday. He at least knew when to move on and get over it. I'm not impressed with your impersonation of the wounded party. Not everyone cares enough to attack you man. Some people joke around a little here and there, but I suppose you can't do that anymore.
    And your joke impersonation / disclaimer routine gets old too.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Regarding Robertson, man, what a liar.

"I never said 'assassination'" even those were his exact words.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Assassination" is only one word, but I'll admit it's a long one.

Comment

• pizzwned!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Not one to be outdone by a rank amatuer religious douchebag, Fred Phelps has stepped into the fray... targetting Sweden's royal family.

Published: 25th August 2005 15:32 CET
            Minister of hate to "hunt down" Swedish king

The fanatical American Baptist minister, Fred Phelps, is on his way to Sweden.

"We'll hunt down your king," he said ominously to Expressen. "It doesn't make any difference where he tries to hide."

Phelps' hatred of the royal family and all things Swedish is linked directly to his equally virulent hatred of homosexuals. He praises homophobic crimes, including murder. When controversial Swedish minister, Ã…ke Green, was convicted of inciting hatred of homosexuals following an anti-gay sermon, Phelps saw red and turned his attention to Sweden.

"You're doomed to spend eternity in hell," he continued. "All you Swedes and your Swedish king and his family."

The minister and twenty members of his congregation from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, are planning to come to Sweden at the beginning of September. They are bringing plenty of placards in order to spread their message that Sweden is the cradle of all evil and that the king rules a nation of sodomites.

King Carl Gustaf is their primary target.

"Your king represents your doomed country and we'll find him wherever he may be."

Phelps claims that Sweden deserved to suffer in the new year tsunami catastrophe in southern Asia and has designed a monument to 'celebrate' the deaths of over 500 Swedes in Thailand.

The royal household regards the proposed visit as a serious risk and has increased security around the king and the royal family.

"We'll be informing Säpo of this," said royal spokeswoman, Ann-Christine Jernberg.

So, should Sweden laugh, cry or take Fred Phelps seriously? Expressen columnist, Lars Lindström, is in no doubt that this is no joke.

"If he were a cartoon character, I'd laugh. But now I just feel ill. Minister Fred Phelps has such extreme views that even the Christian far right in the USA feel a bit queasy."

Lindström argues that it isn't just singled out Sweden that's exercised about Phelps, but that he attracts a lot of attention in his home country.

"Phelps has eleven lawyers fighting for his constitutional right to cast the objects of his hatred to the fires of hell. To dismiss him as a village idiot is to take the easy way out."

"With friends like Fred Phelps, Åke Green doesn't need a single enemy," concludes Lindström.

Sources: Expressen

Andy Butterworth is a freelance writer based in Gothenburg.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Regarding Robertson, man, what a liar.

"I never said 'assassination'" even those were his exact words.

Nononono he didn't say "assassination" he said "assassinate" and as Jon Stewarts points out, if it's a verb you don't really mean it. Check out the daily show webpage for a clip of Jon Stewart pwning Robertson....
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Mr Robertson clearly does believe Chavez should be 'taken out' in one of a number of linguistic, touristic ways:

an Argentinean South Atlantic helicopter 'take out' perhaps, with some close-up sightseeing of the beautiful briny sea;

a Liberian beach picnic take-out with flambe human and AK47 'music';

a Nicaraguan diving holiday inspecting the world's only freshwater sharks with one's hands and feet bound;

or an inspection of New Jersey's more upmarket landfill sites, with gentlemen whose names end in vowels.

Certainly if someone wanted to 'take me out' there's plenty of other such exciting possibilities too.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• an Argentinean South Atlantic helicopter 'take out' perhaps, with some close-up sightseeing of the beautiful briny sea;

Comment

• And so we add Chavez to Pat's ever-growing "Homicide Wish List," after Supreme Court Justices, the State Department, Islam and people who don't already know what they want to eat when they use the drive-thru at Chick-fil-A.

If Pat were Muslim he would be an officer of al-Qaeda...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
                      Mr Robertson clearly does believe Chavez should be 'taken out' in one of a number of linguistic, touristic ways:

an Argentinean South Atlantic helicopter 'take out' perhaps, with some close-up sightseeing of the beautiful briny sea;

a Liberian beach picnic take-out with flambe human and AK47 'music';

a Nicaraguan diving holiday inspecting the world's only freshwater sharks with one's hands and feet bound;

or an inspection of New Jersey's more upmarket landfill sites, with gentlemen whose names end in vowels.

Certainly if someone wanted to 'take me out' there's plenty of other such exciting possibilities too.

No, no he meant Chinese "take out"

Comment

Working...
                      X