Armstrong: too good to be true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    and he left his wife (who stood by him during cancer) for rock and roll hosebag sheryl crow
    No, yout twit, his former wife left him. She married him while he was on his deathbed not thinking it would really be a longterm deal, ya know. Then he survived. Oops. So she's outta there.

Also, there was some religious friction, as his wife was becoming an ever-more devout Catholic, while Armstrong is a non-believer who is quite suspicious of organized religion.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

wrong
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ok, Fez.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

oh i'm sorry, the proof that you included to support your argument was just so overwhelming (including calling me a twit) that not only did I change my mind (a 180), but I kept going right back around again (a 360)...

so really, your uber-argument was TOO effective!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow, you really are Fezzing. What proof did you offer for your original assertions?

Changing a mind like yours is an exercise in futility, so why you'd think I'd be trying to do so, I don't know.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Wow, you really are Fezzing. What proof did you offer for your original assertions?
              no specific source

stuff I read in papers

stuff I hear on radio (from sources that are generally reliable)

sorry I can't join in the lancearmstrong asslicking fest

Changing a mind like yours is an exercise in futility, so why you'd think I'd be trying to do so, I don't know.

not true at all

post a source

I'll read and weigh accordingly

but I understand this little charade of yours... you have no source to back up your claims...

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

No, yout twit, his former wife left him. She married him while he was on his deathbed not thinking it would really be a longterm deal, ya know. Then he survived. Oops. So she's outta there.
                hahahahah your claims are major BS

if that's true why did they have three kids?

oh yeah, she was not thinking of a longterm deal

pwned by me, how pathetic
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I love it! Sava is asking Boris to disprove a bald assertion that Sava made! Priceless!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Lance Armstrong is an American? On the TV and radio I always hear him refered to as a Texan.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      I love it! Sava is asking Boris to disprove COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Sava made! Priceless!
                      fixed
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, if I made just a "bald assertion" it shouldn't be too hard to post a source to PWN me right?

I won't hold my breath waiting for anyone to do so.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ah jeez... I can never leave you kids alone in a thread.
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                            Ah jeez... I can never leave you kids alone in a thread.
                            sorry, morons flock to me like moths to a light
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The laboratory which did the testing did not link the samples to Armstrong. The samples were provided to them without any identification. L'Equipe - the newspaper with the story - says that they did a 4 month inquiry and were able to link the samples to the runner.

L'Equipe explique cependant avoir mené quatre mois d'enquête sur les 12 échantillons révélés positifs à l'EPO par ces analyses, et avoir pu déterminer ainsi que six d'entre eux appartenaient au coureur américain.

Détaillant sa méthode, le journal dit avoir comparé les numéros des échantillons urinaires prélevés sur l'Américain, consignés sur les procès-verbaux nominatifs des contrôles antidopage remplis par le médecin ayant effectué les prélèvements lors du Tour 1999, et les numéros des échantillons qualifiés de positifs à l'EPO par le laboratoire de Châtenay-Malabry. D'après le journal, six correspondent.
                              L”Equipe explains that after a 4 month inquiry on the 12 samples that did test positive for EPO, they were able to determine that 6 of them belonged to the American.

Detailing its method, the newspaper said that they compared the numbers of the urine samples taken from the American, from the anti-doping control documents filled by the doctors responsible for sampling during the 1999 Tour, and the numbers of the samples that tested positive for EPO according to the Châtenay-Malabry laboratory. According to L’Equipe, six of these numbers are a match.

(translation is mine)
                              What?

Comment

Ack, surely that's overstreching the term "light".
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X