Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava
    btw...

I've heard Lance Armstrong giving lots of denials...

saying its not true its not true its not true...

that's nice

but why doesn't he tell us WHY it's not true???

I'll wait for boris to post another weak defense from www.lancearmstrongsfanpage.com or some other site with no credibilty... LOL
    Its sorta like

"sava beats women"

Now Sava, why don't you tell us why thats not true.

People rarely believe denials anyway and if Armstrong realy were clean ( lets assume for the moment he is and was) this crap is offensive.

If Armstron is/ was doping ( lets assume for the moment he was) then he doesn't want to get into sticky details. If dirty he knows he was dirty and probably just wants to wait out to see how much actual evidence there is.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• well your analogy would be more correct if there were six women who had bruises who correctly identified me as the beater...

edit: with my DNA under their fingernails
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

well your analogy would be more correct if there were six women who had bruises who correctly identified me as the beater...

edit: with my DNA under their fingernails

No -- the analogy would be some woman saying she was beaten repeatedly by you 6 years ago and she has photos of you togeteher and photos of her bruises and a statement from someone that hated you that they had an absolute link between you and the beatings
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Boris
          i read the whole thread... agree with everything
          you have to say. in fact can't think of anything else
          to add to what you said already...

Sava don't you get therapy with your meds?
          if you don't you should ck into that
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Funny. Two years ago no northern-american had a clue about professional cycling. And now they are all experts...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

• I believe it was seven years ago that no one had a clue.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And Armstrong is not really an American, he's just a cyborg built by Americans to defeat the French.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                  And Armstrong is not really an American, he's just a cyborg built by Americans to defeat the French.
                  You mean beat the Germans. Then again, the French like it when the Germans come onto their soil and beat them.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij
                    Funny. Two years ago no northern-american had a clue about professional cycling. And now they are all experts...
                    Definitely NOT an expert but I cycled and followed cycling before Armstrong and will continue after Armstrong. The big difference was the improved coverage over time

Comment

I'll wait for boris to post another weak defense from www.lancearmstrongsfanpage.com or some other site with no credibilty... LOL
                      You mean how I've posted from multiple sources (like the AP), but the only single source you have to rely on is a sore loser French rag called Ve Hate Ze Armstrong, HONHONHON!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij
                        Funny. Two years ago no northern-american had a clue about professional cycling. And now they are all experts...
                        It all started with LeMond and the 7-11 team, not Armstrong.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          sore loser French rag called Ve Hate Ze Armstrong, HONHONHON!

french people do suck

except spiffor
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw...

I've heard Lance Armstrong giving lots of denials...

saying its not true its not true its not true...

that's nice

but why doesn't he tell us WHY it's not true???

Armstrong was on Larry King Live-- you can call him a liar but you can't say he is avoiding the issue

Comment

Working...
                                X