X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    NYE is speaking the truth.

Thanks
    "handing the war" and "withdrawing" are two different things.

Thanks
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not to you, Ted. You can dandy up your lingo anyway you like. What you amount to is a defeatest.

'OMG, we've taken casualties. It has a cost! Someone ****ed up!'

Thanks
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Not to you, Ted. You can dandy up your lingo anyway you like. What you amount to is a defeatest.

Yep. Ted and his ilk are the wet dream of bin Laden and every other petty tyrant.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're hilarious. I'll play you're game. You and I both know what's going on but I'll play just for fun.

A guys wants to break down a brick wall. He starts banging his head against the wall. Of course, his head starts bleeding, his head hurts. In your world, if he wouldn't complain about the pain and would just keep hitting his head and stop being such a *****, eventually he'll break that wall down. Man up and break down that wall son!

In my world, he sees what he is doing is ridiculous so gets a sledgehammer and breaks the damn thing down already.

But keep playing up your empty projection/strawman all you want if it makes you wet your pants so much. I'll even provide the tissue and the vaseline.

Thanks
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Not to you, Ted. You can dandy up your lingo anyway you like. What you amount to is a defeatest.

Yep. Ted and his ilk are the wet dream of bin Laden and every other petty tyrant.
            Actually you guys are, after he suckered you into his realm where we can do fun things like have our entire military capacity tied down, with no end in sight, and spending alot of money on something that hasn't benefited the US at all.

But I hope you enjoy spending $700 billion and not getting any results.

Tell me what good has come of this war?

Thanks

Comment

• Oh my. Now he is equating national policy with head banging. Perhaps one to many HM concerts? Who knows?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Can't even respond to someone else's actual argument.

I call that gutless.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

Actually you guys are, after he suckered you into his realm where we can do fun things like have our entire military capacity tied down, with no end in sight, and spending alot of money on something that hasn't benefited the US at all.

But I hope you enjoy spending $700 billion and not getting any results.

Tell me what good has come of this war?

Thanks
                  Please tell us when the no fly zones were going to end.

Please tell us when the economic sanctions were going to end. Wasn't it millions of children died due to them?

Please tell us when the bases were going to move out of the KSA.

Please tell us when Saddam's henchmen were going to stop murdering Iraqi civilians.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Can't even respond to someone else's actual argument.

I call that gutless.

Thanks
                    Give me credit, I'm trying to find an argument. It ain't easy, but I'm trying.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Please tell me where the Weapons of Mass Destruction are.

Thanks

Comment

• Tell me what good has come of this war?

Saddam Hussein is gone and the Iraqis are working toward a democratic government. Teh Reagan would approve.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• So instead of one ruthless *******, we now have thousands that we can't control, and now they're making the lives of the average Iraqi miserable.

And it only cost us $700 billion.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Meanwhile there are a dozen ruthless *******s running around oppressing their people.

Comment

• Forgive me, I thought the lives of the average Iraqi were less than paradise before the invasion (read above about infant deaths due to sanctions).

Seriously, how can you say this **** with a straight face?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Didn't you watch Fahrenheit 9/11, NYE? The life of the average Iraqi was great while Saddam was in charge. They were flying kites and stuff.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Damn. I missed that lecture.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X