Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Stop squirming and answer
    Don't want to waste time on answering his claims of WW II ending faster - that has it's own thread.

About the danish soldier that hs died - well, yes, it's sad, but my guess is that he has prevented many more deaths of Iraquis, so yes, danish soldiers are doing a damn good job. So are other soldiers stationed in Iraq.

MOBIOUS is just some whining person that exploits the lowest in people - actually, I think he is one of the most egoistic persons I have ever encountered at this site. He doesn't care **** about anyone as long as he can use them in his point of wiew.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I've met MOBIUS several times and I can confirm that you are talking utter crap. It's because you don't like what he is saying because he has a point
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Legos

Cow-milk feta
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Why the hell would anyone bother to seriously answer one of MOBIUS' posts?
          Personally if I were someone that had been proved consistently wrong for the last few years, I'd try my level best to ignore the painful truth and hope it goes away...

Fact is they don't answer because they can't, and we all know why that is don't we PH?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I've met MOBIUS several times and I can confirm that you are talking utter crap. It's because you don't like what he is saying because he has a point
            Well, He might be different in RL, but I only have what he posts here, and that might have give me a wrong picture of how he really are - though, as long as I haven't met him, I must judge from his postings - wich I so do.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Why? It's a perfectly relevant question.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, are you and mobius opposed to all wars?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                  Personally if I were someone that had been proved consistently wrong for the last few years, I'd try my level best to ignore the painful truth and hope it goes away...
                  You're too dense to actually comprehend your pwnage.

Comment

Why? It's a perfectly relevant question.
                    You have lost me - wich question have he asked that are relevant ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                      PH, are you and mobius opposed to all wars?
                      Of course we are - I mean, you don't generally desire them now?
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
                        Don't want to waste time on answering his claims of WW II ending faster - that has it's own thread.
                        Why not? What better way to stick it to me and prove everyone what a prize ass I am by proving me wrong - unless of course I am right?

And then if I'm right about that - what else am I right about?

About the danish soldier that hs died - well, yes, it's sad, but my guess is that he has prevented many more deaths of Iraquis, so yes, danish soldiers are doing a damn good job. So are other soldiers stationed in Iraq.
                        Your guess? Is that the best you can do? guess?

See, I don't have to guess, I know for a fact that more Iraqis are dead as a direct result of your intervention - that soldier is dead because of the policies you support! If we hadn't invaded he would still be alive, as would countless thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians...

MOBIOUS is just some whining person that exploits the lowest in people - actually, I think he is one of the most egoistic persons I have ever encountered at this site. He doesn't care **** about anyone as long as he can use them in his point of wiew.

You just hate me because you don't want to admit you're wrong. Perhaps I make you feel stupid because you have no counter to my arguments? I'm guessing that is why the more I try to pin you down and get you to answer my points, the more personal and insulting you get...

So insult away...

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Of course we are - I mean, you don't generally desire them now?
                          So, who gets to shriek at you and mob for supporting policies that left a cruel dictator in place who proceeded to murder hundreds of thousands of his own citizens?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• PH, would you be in favour of armed intervention in the Sudan?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              You're too dense to actually comprehend your pwnage.
                              How exactly am I owned?

The only people here refusing to answer the arguments by resorting to personal insults are you and your cohorts...

Keep digging, the more you try to shift the blame the more your position appears untenable to neutral observers...

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                                PH, would you be in favour of armed intervention in the Sudan?
                                Not unless all other options are exhausted such as sanctions. And we all know how ineffective they ended up being in Iraq.
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X