What has Denmark ever done for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    So what are you trying to say? See, evasion again. Just answer rather than make personal attacks.
    Come on PH, you know damned well that the moment they actually start answering these questions seriously they'll actually have to start coming to terms with what a total FUBAR their policies have created.

Hence this ever more desperate need to attack me personally...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• How about you stopped *****ing about the rightwingers and backed up your claims instead?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• And I'm getting sick and tired of the same people over and over again making personal attacks...

Discuss the topic and not the posters... If I see this crap continue again in this or any other thread, I'm just going to ban the lot of you... and whoever starts it will get the longest restriction.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
            nm
            I would suggest you and Mobius check your PM's...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Done.

MOBIUS, could you clean out your PM's, I'm trying to forward one to you.

Comment

• I could have sworn I had posted something just a second ago...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  How about you ... and backed up your claims instead?
                  Bin Laden has been free since 9/11 for longer than the US was at war in WWII - Fact!

There have been almost 16,000 US casualties in Iraq, of which almost 2,000 have been killed - FACT!

I would very much like to see you or anyone else prove these three statements wrong - or admit that they are indeed correct!

Comment

@MOBIUS: ... Show us that the Iraq war has caused a net increase in deaths.
                    Sorry that reply got deleted. You will find that I already posted the link in question just a few posts before yours - I therefore suggest you read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Bin Laden has been free since 9/11 for longer than the US was at war in WWII - Fact!

There have been almost 16,000 US casualties in Iraq, of which almost 2,000 have been killed - FACT!

I would very much like to see you or anyone else prove these three statements wrong - or admit that they are indeed correct!
                      As you were well know, those weren't the claims I spoke of.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

As you were well know, those weren't the claims I spoke of.
                        And my following post?

I take it that you therefore accept all those as correct then?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Nope. Why do you think that MOBIEUS are hooked on marijuana ?
                          then **** denmark

they should be nuked
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I have seen marijuana beeing sold openly in Christiania. But the police has made some raids there recently, so I don't know whats left.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                              And my following post?
                              I'm not sure what post you are refering to; the one link I could find was that about the Baghdadi morgue.

That one, I'm afraid, doesn't prove much. No way to tell if it's representative for the whole country. No way to tell if the same proportion of killed people end up in morgues now as pre-invasion. No way to tell if the same number of morgues are operating now as then.

Comment

I'm not sure what post you are refering to; the one link I could find was that about the Baghdadi morgue.

That one, I'm afraid, doesn't prove much. No way to tell if it's representative for the whole country. No way to tell if the same proportion of killed people end up in morgues now as pre-invasion. No way to tell if the same number of morgues are operating now as then.
                                It says that there are 5 times as many dead passing through the morgue than before...

You're right of course, maybe a lot more people are ending up in the river, or swiftly buried as per Arab custom when the authorities cannot reach the bodies as happened during the siege of Falluja...

You're right again - maybe more morgues are operating to take up the overspill...

There's tons of anecdotal evidence that far more Iraqis are dying now than before the invasion - why else are the authorities too embarrassed to keep an official and public count of Iraqi civilian casualties!!? Answer me that!

Comment

Working...
                                X