Lions+Elephants in N.America!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by child of Thor
    Maybe its a russian plan to over run amercia with dangerous wildlife??
    To avenge for the Russian lake that United States dried up?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Damn Ted you have become such a hater since your move to the left.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Regarding the lions and elephants, I don't think it will go over too well. Reintroducing bears and wolfs are one thing but bringing back species that have been absent for thousands of years?
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
          Damn Ted you have become such a hater since your move to the left.
          You missed another thread I was making reference to.

Ted Striker has always been quick to defend himself, whether you consider me left, right, middle, or upside down. PErsonally I think all those labels are wack anyway.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
            That's got to be one for the Darwin Award files.
            Not really. These people take these animals out to photo ops all the time. They are constantly around people. Basically, they drag a couple baby tigers and young tigers around for photo op money to support the rest of the animals in the shelter, though I wonder whether the shelter doesn't exist so that these people can have a supply of animals to take around for photo ops to make money.

There is no reason to acuse this girl of doing anything stupid, especially when you don't know all the facts. I am surprised, however, that they had her with an adult animal instead of the cubs.

BTW, I've stroked a baby tiger before (probably from this outfit). They have very wirey fur. It wasn't very enjoyable. The wife has a pic with a baby lion cub. We got it in Mexico, so I suspect the lion cub was tranqed.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

doesn't matter. It's still a wild carnivore. Some animals can only be domesticated so much...

It's an unfortunate accident. But people have to realize there are risks in life. She chose to take the risk of posing with a wild animal. It is unreasonable to expect her to do activities such as this and never have any risk.

I'm not sure if I worded that right. Here's a 2 word summary. Sh!t happens.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

ok it's a project for europe, but could be usefull for the elephants to be released in the usa if it was adopted there?
                It will have enviromental benefits too

and on a related theme(enviroment):

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

good to see the uk getting its energy act together
                Last edited by child of Thor; September 7, 2005, 17:33.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Elephants aren't predators, so they seem to be relatively safe to introduce into North America.

Of course, we still don't know what they will do to the plants, and more importantly, to cities. Right now they have coyotes and such roaming the streets of urban areas. Imagine when you get elephants hanging around on highways.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Some people will definitely see some promise in this suggestion.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That´s the only good elephant out there. The truth is, that elephants are goddamn stupid animals that destroy the environment and should be all put to death
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                        The truth is, that elephants are goddamn stupid animals that destroy the environment and should be all put to death
                        The truth is, that humans are goddamn stupid animals that destroy the environment and should be all put to death.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Not really. These people take these animals out to photo ops all the time. They are constantly around people. Basically, they drag a couple baby tigers and young tigers around for photo op money to support the rest of the animals in the shelter, though I wonder whether the shelter doesn't exist so that these people can have a supply of animals to take around for photo ops to make money.

There is no reason to acuse this girl of doing anything stupid, especially when you don't know all the facts. I am surprised, however, that they had her with an adult animal instead of the cubs.

BTW, I've stroked a baby tiger before (probably from this outfit). They have very wirey fur. It wasn't very enjoyable. The wife has a pic with a baby lion cub. We got it in Mexico, so I suspect the lion cub was tranqed.
                          It may not have been well taken care of.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X