Clear All

Originally posted by Atahualpa
    That would be too easy, since you speak french natively
    Au contraire, I am dutch natively.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
      You and me both
      I'll certainly compare both our French versions afterwards.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        I want to join too! Is there still time?
        What he said
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

The game starts, the text was just sent to Bosh!

REMEMBER: After translating, send it to the next and send me a copy. Don't forget posting here that you sent it on. Under NO circumstances use online translation, rather use your imagination.

I sent two short poems, the same number of lines must be kept, do not add or remove them.
          Both poems rhyme, so if you are translating TO english (Flandrien, Kassiopeia, LOTM), please make it rhyme again if possible. Apart from that, if you can make it rhyme if you don't, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Those who didn't make it: Sorry
            Creating the graph is quite a time consuming thing, especially if you want to pass it through everyone. Stay tuned for the future, depending on the outcome we may organize more such games.

Comment

Everybody should check to make sure they have cleaned out their PM's below the 150-count (for non-PLUS subscribers), so the PM can be forwarded to them.

Comment

Az: French -> Russian

ну все - пи... пиши пропало.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh doesn´t matter. Just remember to post the results when the game is over
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Bosh has completed translation, unfortunately he couldn't send it to Chilean President (because he has a (tm) after his name), so I passed it on.

Aivo1/2so: How do you write the 1/2 so that it's just one character? Then I will correct the list, so that everyone just needs to copy and paste.

Comment

Btw, not having hebrew sucks.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

In my keyboard you can get the character ½ by pressing Shift and the key above Tab... surely you can copy/paste it from this post?

Comment

BTW, why not just go to the recipient's user profile and click on "Send a private message"?

Comment

Pah, smartass
                            For all your convenience, the route for the message now has PM links: Go here for the linked list (it's in the very first post too).

[Q=Az]Btw, not having hebrew sucks.[/Q]

I wanted LOTM to translate from french
                            Hebrew would have definately been nice to have, but it was just you and LOTM and you're the only one with good russian as well.
                            Last edited by Atahualpa; August 25, 2005, 06:10.

Comment

Lol, lol, at the tzar's lavish poo. Zen yiff-yiff. Arachno-rats be da bomb.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'll send it as soon as I get home today
                                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X