Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't tell if you give me a cut.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

How do you know the manager didn't set up the mugging?
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Join the CPA. You're ****ed otherwise.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My guess is he'd be even more ****ed if they found out he was a Communist.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You don't tell people silly. Do you tell your job you are a YR activist?

Comment

is the state you work in a right to work state??

If so they can fire you for anything but that doesnt mean they wont have to pay unemployment. They have to prove ur call was unrelated to this guys lies. and if they fire u and u get it proved then hello unemployment.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                You don't tell people silly. Do you tell your job you are a YR activist?
                I think that is his job.

Comment

How would the manager know he was set up by somebody inside?

This sounds like it's out of your hands.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Heh, this is the same sort of thing that happened to my Boyfriend. His trial begins this friday the 19th. Good Luck Speer, these people can be bastards! Remember, they don't care if you did it, so long as they have someone who they can say did it. The truth is not important to them.
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Comment

I am saying if what albert is saying and can prove he had nothing to do with this unemployment is right behind him
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Too bad unemployment sucks. Hopefully he'll get another job right away.

Comment

i won't get unemployment. I've only been working there for 8 months.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

DanS:

How would the manager know he was set up by somebody inside?
                              he just made it up to cover his ass... made up the story about the phone call cause it was probable that somebody would have used the phone
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No you cannot be fired without reason. People need to learn what Right-to-work means. This is the god damn USA.

Furthermore what is Checkers? It seems minimum wage, aren't there any McDonalds or anything? I'd think business students are top of the pile. You could even come work with me, I am making out quite well politically, no doubt about that.

Whatever you do, my legal advise is to not kill anyone or set fire to the store. It's easy to get worked up and find yourself in real trouble, business man.

Comment

Working...
                                X