Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it looks like a very effective lightning rod
    Attached Files
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• The London Spire

Bankrupt.
      Attached Files
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Not only do they drive on the left side, they build spires in totally the wrong way!

Comment

• Except they drive on the right side in that picture.

Comment

• I would assume it's Chicago

Did you miss the whole Frosty Boy episode?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Re: The London Spire

Originally posted by DanS
              Bankrupt.
              WTF are you on about? That's not fùcking London.

Comment

• It's Chicago.

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Re: The London Spire

Originally posted by DanS
                    Bankrupt.
                    This isn't something to make fun of.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• So the Chicago Spire?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Re: Re: The London Spire

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        This isn't something to make fun of.
                        This is the first structure that makes it feel like Japan's lost decade.

There are laws against leaving buildings unfinished, but this one probably isn't going to be completed.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                        X