This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/record-gif.html

This is one of the most hilarious pictures I've seen yet...it is definitely worth linking to...

Comment

• nm
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• The picture of 9/11 being the record in deaths in a terrorist attack is funny?

Okay.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Barinthus: You didn't look real closely. What makes it, well, noteworthy (I didn't find it real 'funny' either) was the circled link on the Guinness page (standard for all records, its some kind of template) that said "Break this Record."
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• . . .
            Attached Files
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Is it an impression of mine or is the level fun of this thread falling? And it´s page 7 only
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Attached Files
                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

• last one
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                    What does this say anyway? No farting in the public library???
                    First line is Chinese or possibly Japanese (there is some overlap in characters). Second line looks Japanese to me.

The first line says: "Pay attention while inserting" or "Pay attention to insertion"

Maybe it's from a medical environment?
                    Last edited by mindseye; August 17, 2005, 00:44.
                    Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• Sorry, I was referring to this image:
                      Attached Files
                      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• NASA has started once again browsing through the 105,403 raw images received from the two Mars Exploration Rovers, this time focusing on things other than rocks...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          Well I don't get it, and I'm not dum... urrr...
                          Took me a bit too, but if someone is visually impaired, then they couldn't be reading the note telling them if they are visually impaired to contact the admin.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Took me a bit too, but if someone is visually impaired, then they couldn't be reading the note telling them if they are visually impaired to contact the admin.
                            Unless, of course, they had a screen reader. It's not as if you can make a braile website, you know. Making websites accessible for those with visual impairments is one of the things I do for a living.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Here's a new keyboard for teenage boys.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X