This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patroklos

So do I, but part of a cadets training which is to make everything as hard and demanding as possible, is shine shoes the hard way daily. And for a presidential visit, only the Air Force.

Your on crack man, I can make a pair look like mirrors it just take patience and practice. I own clorophams but just for those instances when I don't have my leathers ready. Shined leathers look better, and I learned real fast that if you wear clorophams all the time you are going to have to buy a new pair every week. You screw up your leathers and you just polish over them

You wear those to my repair locker and you would be runningin place in an FFE for two hours with your thumb in your mouth. The last think I need is hose team members covered in burning, melted plastic
    like I would wear dress shoes onboard ship anyways.

I was a machinist mate. You are supposed to wear steel toes in the engineering spaces (though I see the inspection team officers wear their leather shoes- but it's okay for them). And no one makes the captain or engineering officer wear them. . And I believe the officers have a different type of work shoes that goes with their kakis. I'm not sure if they are steel toe, but they are tougher than the normal leather dress shoe.

P.S. sorry for the thread jack, I'd post another funny picture, but you guys have seen all mine. If I post them too much, they won't be funny anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      These are ads (part 1):
      BEST ADS EVER
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks like someone didn't pay the ransom for their gnome.
        Attached Files
        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Originally posted by MosesPresley
          This one is just begging for a caption:
          Where's my goddamned pretzels?!
          Attached Files
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

• "Slightly right-leaning President G. W. Bush attends a Navy ceremony in Virginia."

BTW, most of the pictures posted are more gross than they are funny. Though it doesn't apply to the one I was captioning.

Comment

• _Yeees we're comign with us
              _no no i'm not
              _yeeees come here
              _no no let me go

SMILE PHOTO!

Comment

• Is it just me, or does it look like they're doing some Broadway musical with choreography?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• They're doing the John Phillip Sousa version of Boogaloo Down Broadway.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Is it just me, or does it look like they're doing some Broadway musical with choreography?
                    It's not just you.

Comment

• This looks like so much fun.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• , now that one I find funny. He's even got a subwoofer.

Comment

• But how the hell is he going to change CDs?
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MosesPresley
                              This looks like so much fun.
                              It'd be funner with a guillotine.
                              But how the hell is he going to change CDs?
                              To quote... errr someone "This will require extreme dexterity".

Comment

• Santa dont have radar...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X