No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Convention of 2006.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where's the great meeting?? If it's in chicago maybe Savage will show up. I'm just on the other side on the lake you know.

Comment

Maryland, near Sid's office. Just read a few posts back.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

oh... hmmm.... ummmm... that's kinda far away... i really dont know anyone out there... besides, do i dare show my face - after all the stupid sh1t i've said on this site over the years

Comment

Why is Sid and such coming? I thought Poly was about the OT? How about we invite Brian and have a big fight!

Comment

Brian is coming.

They refused the Firaxis v. Big Huge rugby scrimmage we had set up, however.

Comment

If it's going to be in Baltimore, beware of the Baltimore police:

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

borken link

nm, it worked when I skipped the ads
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Two new posts!

I suppose this thread can safely be untopped now. I promise I will personally bump it five weeks from now, so that another couple of posts can be made.

Comment

Come on winnie! You should go! I'm going. I'm gunna drive almost 1000 miles (that would be about 600 km I think).

All you gotta do is jump over a lake!
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Here's another example of just how "helpful" the Baltimore police can be:

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                        Come on winnie! You should go! I'm going. I'm gunna drive almost 1000 miles (that would be about 600 km I think).

All you gotta do is jump over a lake!
                        Sorry, it took me 5 years to fully recover from my first couple of Polymeets in 2000. I went again last year, if you remember, and I'm only now getting to the point where I can manage to sleep with the lights off.

A thousand miles is impressive. Almost as impressive as agreeing to pay the entrance fee for this thing.

Comment

• What's the date again?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            What's the date again?
                            July 7th-9th.

Registration deadline is June 16th.

Full details at http://convention.apolyton.net

--
                            Dan
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• How do I sign up for the con and for my hotel room. Links or phone numbers please.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                                How do I sign up for the con and for my hotel room. Links or phone numbers please.
                                See my post above.

--
                                Dan
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X