• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, it's a fricking muslim country!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dude, it's a fricking muslim country!
      Exactly, and all the whores you meet are Indian, various Africans, and Burmese/Thai.

Half Bahrains populous are foriegn nationals.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

All the ozzy guys are over here selling their bodys to medical science so they can go get trashed for the 3 months between expirements
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          already bought my plane tickets. I'm leaving tomorrow.

if I don't get laid, I'm blaming you Kaak.
          If not, I guess that you can borrow one of Aghatons famil.. ehrm, sheeps
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Its Evolution's course.

Don't you see? Women are the future.

How many women do you see behave like real men? As compared to gay/(and even non gay) men who act like women.

Ahh.. That will make you think.
            be free

Comment

"The problem is that at 23 or 24 a young male is going to form a relationship: fine if that relationship is short term, but the male generally stays in the home country of the female, or he falls in love with an English girl and brings her back, so you've still lost a singe male."

Ok, I just read the article; the reason I left the country is because 1. It is boring in New Zealand when you have lived there for 20 years, NZ does not change very quickly. If you are retiring, and you live in a city, then retire to New Zealand. Seriously.

And 2. The women in NZ and AUS (Yes, I know all about Australia, what NZ'er wouldn't?) are annoying as hell. They're *****y, controlling, and thanks to Britney Spears, most are slutty tarts.
              be free

Comment

Not all are controlling. The other comments are quite fair though.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

there are biological imperatives at work according to recent research- men and women tend to look for sexual partners outside their familiar gene pool for evolutionary reasons - we are hard wired to see difference as attractive because it leads to healthier genetic offspring - but not necessarily different race.

So when US ships come to Australia local women act in ways that they don't with the locals. Its the same when Australian navy ships go to the US.

Another big factor is feminism which is very strong in Australia and New Zealand. This makes many local women a bit of a turn off to local men if they were honest about it. No so much because they disagree with women's rights but the locals can be very obnoxious about it. otoh, the independence of local women might be attractive to outsiders.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Another big factor is feminism which is very strong in Australia and New Zealand. This makes many local women a bit of a turn off to local men if they were honest about it. No so much because they disagree with women's rights but the locals can be very obnoxious about it. otoh, the independence of local women might be attractive to outsiders.
                    Cha-ching! That just about sums up what I look for in a woman. Someone who isn't all (I need you ALL the time) or the infamous "but...why?.....why?....why?....why? (ad naseum)"

Aussie women are cool in that they're like one of the boys, but yet...they aint.

I just want to go to Australia because of the US exchange rate...it's supposed to be favorable for the US.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I agree with Horse on all counts.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Independence is fine but I can tell you the feminist "me" stuff - my education, my career, my friends, my body, my biological clock, my children, my crippling divorce settlement - can really get on your nerves after a while.

But have fun while you can.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

One might think NZ and Oz would encourage immigration to overcome the problem.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

we have up to 200,000 people migrating here per year. That's 1% of pop being added every year, which is substantial.

This is cute, population to the minute

On 28 July 2005 at 15:15:51 (Canberra time), the resident population of Australia is projected to be:

This projection is based on the estimated resident population at 31 December 2004 and assumes growth since then of:

one birth every 2 minutes and 4 seconds,
                            one death every 3 minutes and 53 seconds,
                            a net gain of one international migrant every 4 minutes and 10 seconds leading to
                            an overall total population increase of one person every 2 minutes and 9 seconds.
                            These assumptions are consistent with those used for Series B in Population Projections, Australia 2002 to 2101 (cat. no. 3222.0).

a net gain of one migrant every 4 minutes gives you some idea of the pace of immigration here - and we've doing it since WWII.

Comment

You aren't poaching the right ones.

You should be advertising for immigrants on college campuses. 'We' steal yours, you steal 'ours'.

Christ, you could depopulate the next generation of Canadian engineers and doctors if they knew they could get jobs, a tan year round, and there was more than plenty of Shielas to go around.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Our pay rate down here is what drives our people away. They can pay their student loans back quicker if they move overseas plus they just generally earn more. Tis good incentive. However the coming election is shaping up to be a bit of a student bribe.

Comment

Working...
                                X