No announcement yet.

New Zealand and OZ short on "man-power"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll tell you what dis...buy me a ticket too, and i'll make sure we find plenty of nice young girls that want to do dirty things to you :-p
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      Independence is fine but I can tell you the feminist "me" stuff - my education, my career, my friends, my body, my biological clock, my children, my crippling divorce settlement - can really get on your nerves after a while.

But have fun while you can.
      I agree.

There is a certain lonley kind of woman that seems to be in growing abundance in the Anglo world. She's pretty, smart, and independent, but has forgotten how to compromise, and often competes with a man in a way where she always feels like she has to prove something. Her expectations are so high that she has priced herself out of love. The man and life she wants just doesn't exist, it's impossible.

And she wonders why she's lonley all the time? It's a bad trend.

On top of that are self-help magazine. Good lawd don't get me started on those...
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A friend of mine has done the opposite and moved to NZ to work - she is a midwife and found being one in London, on London pay to little, so the trade off for less pay, but cheaper and better lifestyle in NZ was a good move in her books.

We do have a huge Aus/NZ(and SA) young male+female population in london, and as snotty said, when not selling their bodies to science, they do alot of the temp work and building trades.

I think its cool to move around the world and work where you choose.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X