No announcement yet.

Long Distance Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We talked seriously. I'm not sure where we stand though. Nothing was really resolved. But at least we are talking, that's a start.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• If bilateral talks don't work out, you can always try six-party.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• i talked with my ex for more than a year.

in the end, i just got tired of it and turned the page.

be very sure that the special thing you had is still there somewhere. if you are not, a short burst of agonising pain is often preferable to a long lingering one. i can assure you that!

and it is very commendable to still want to be friends. i thought i could do that too. however, i found that that kind of friendship really holds you back and is a continous source of pain. perhaps once you are happy in a new relationship yes, but then you simply don't care anymore.

better times are ahead, good luck !
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Yeah, get dead drunk, will do the trick.

Comment

• Long distance relationships... thank god for webcams!
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
              Long distance relationships... thank god for webcams!

And teledildonics....

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

And teledildonics....

You'd be terrified to spill a pot of Salsa over the keyboard though
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

You'd be terrified to spill a pot of Salsa over the keyboard though
                  Oh, that's an odd name for it, Onan....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Well... you are what you eat

Comment

• Um, are you guys gay or something?

Comment

• ROFL@molly, Whaleboy.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

Um, are you guys gay or something?

Better gay than, uh, um, Reagan.

"How are you, Mr. Mayor? I'm glad to meet you. How are things in your city?" greeting Samual Pierce, his secretary of Housing and Urban Development, during a White House reception for mayors

"My name is Ronald Reagan. What's yours?" introducing himself after delivering a prep school commencement address. The individual responded, "I'm your son, Mike," to which Reagan replied, "Oh, I didn't recognize you."

Comment

• Yeah, you have to try rather hard to not see the humour in those remarks. Depending of course on how much you know about the man you're quoting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
                              Yeah, you have to try rather hard to not see the humour in those remarks. Depending of course on how much you know about the man you're quoting.
                              "I'm your son, Mike," to which Reagan replied, "Oh, I didn't recognize you."

Addams Family values.

Comment

• In his defense, he did have more than one son, you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X