No announcement yet.

It's The Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we were swinging for runs before declaring at the end.

Warne was unlucky all day.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      How can you people call baseball dull?
      We don't. We call it effeminate.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

If Australia can bat out the day it will be a crushing defeat for England.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

They wont reach the target, even if they do bat all day.

The rain will have saved Australias neck if it ends in a draw.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

No, you misunderstand - a draw will be a crushing defeat for England - and that is what Australia will play for.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

If Giles can do his best "no really I'm an attacking spinner" impression we should win, I think a draw is most likely though, which the Aussies will be far happier with
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Giles is a good bowler. I don't know why he's constantly rubbished.

Comment

I think people expect spin bowlers to be Shane Warne.

I agree though, Giles is a good bowler.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm not really having a go at him, its just that often he is used defensively and of course any bowler compared to shane warne doesn't look that great. except murali and he's a chucker
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

• Shane's been excellent this series. With the quality of his batting he's been pretty much an all rounder.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• He should be aussie captain, his knowledge of the game is porbably up their with richie benaud's

Comment

• Chew chwenchy chew for chew
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• lots of turmoil in his personal life seems to help our Shane - not unique for a champion - its like he comes to life on the cricket oval

Comment

• Then dies when it looks like he'll score a century.

Comment

• He's top of the list of "most test runs without a century" by some way.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X