No announcement yet.

Bustin' on the Jesus Freaks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I just don't like cause untold suffering, to send people to the gaping maw of legal hell (which Disney can adeptly provide) for small things.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• ****, people, all of you who are arguing against me are upset as to who I did this to, not what I did.

KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• anyone else here ever eat at Sony Florendos, the phillipine cafe in Baltimore?

Used to be Sony's. Everybody knew that you went there for the best cheap food in the Inner Harbor, NOT for consumer electronics. Didnt matter to Sony(Japan)'s lawyers, though. They went after her, and made her change the name.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• ****, people, all of you who are arguing against me are upset as to who I did this to, not what I did. As Wiggy himself more than implied, if I'd have done this to a homosexual organization, he would be on my side. If I had done this to Scientologists, nobody here would bat an eye. But because I did it to a Christian church the true fundamentalists on this board are willing to overlook the church's original sin (again, stealing imagery that is not theirs) to dump on me.
          "This wasn't done by mistake - we wanted a common first name, not Christian, that meant something that was important to us. If we wanted to help her be susceptable to supernatural bull****, we would've called her "Mysticia" or something. "
          "However, we found references to old-English definitions of "Caroline" as "joyful song", which to us was perfect: Wisdom, joy, and music is the foundation of our childs name, not gullibility, backwardness, and mysticism."
          I would say based on the above quotes that you qualify as a bigot, in other words you did this to vent your hatred towards Christianity.

Otherwise you'd report Imran for using a Star Wars avatar because, in your twisted world, he is a thief.

And I would not report gays if they modified or wore Sponge Bob pants. I'd rather spend my time working or doing something productive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
            ****, people, all of you who are arguing against me are upset as to who I did this to, not what I did.
            *cough*
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I have all the tolerance in the world. What I don't want, however, is for a religious organization condoning theft in an attempt to lure my child.

****, people, all of you who are arguing against me are upset as to who I did this to, not what I did. As Wiggy himself more than implied, if I'd have done this to a homosexual organization, he would be on my side. If I had done this to Scientologists, nobody here would bat an eye. But because I did it to a Christian church the true fundamentalists on this board are willing to overlook the church's original sin (again, stealing imagery that is not theirs) to dump on me.

Not practicing what you preach:
              Not practicing the morality you wish to force on others:
              You are entirely incorrect.

I don't give a damn about your recent conversion to the IP police.

I do give a damn about your attitude of intolerance towards 'zealots', 'those sort of people', 'the wrong element', 'some damn cult', etc.

It's despicable. It's as despicable as racist attitudes towards spics, or homophobic attitudes towards fags, or...

You are perfectly free to be a bigot, and I am perfectly free to tell you what I think of your attitude.

PS. I am not Christian, let alone a fundamentalist, so I am not offended by your attack on 'my' faith. I'm offended by your attitude towards people who disagree with you on matters of faith.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I do give a damn about your attitude of intolerance towards 'zealots', 'those sort of people', 'the wrong element', 'some damn cult', etc.

It's despicable. It's as despicable as racist attitudes towards spics, or homophobic attitudes towards fags, or...

Because of course judging people based on their beliefs is just as bad as judging them based on their skin color...

Comment

• There's a little difference 'tween races and religions concerning whether you chose membership.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I guess it's alright to hate Jews then...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Jews don't make a bother of themselves the way xians do

Comment

****, people, all of you who are arguing against me are upset as to who I did this to, not what I did.
                        Oh, you know me, defender of Christians everywhere.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                          I guess it's alright to hate Jews then...
                          Don't forget Muslims.

It must be safe to shun them all given recent events.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Muslims are even worse than xians.

Comment

• All of them?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• I don't think copyright infringement is stealing.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X