No announcement yet.

Don't Put In Her Prison Because She's Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sister, who is screwed up relationship wise, only got in relationships with 15/16 yearolds for a while (between 18 and 22)

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My goodness...
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        What's with the mass drooling anyways? She's above average. Could pass for a Walmart clothing model. That's not really that uncommon.
        I agree, and think that the school teacher fantasy is adding a lot to her physical desirability for most of these guys.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

I agree, and think that the school teacher fantasy is adding a lot to her physical desirability for most of these guys.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

What then of the children, or the choir boys?
            "Women", in context, includes anyone of the female persuasion. Choir boys pretty much don't exist here.

Any man or boy who got raped, tho, would, had the suggestion been made law, have been screwed. It would presumably still have been possible to persecute for sexual harassment and sexual intercourse with minor, and where applicable assault.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Oh yeah there's a lot of hittable teachers. Take this school I'm subbing for the summer, I share the classroom with this lady and whooo she's hot. Single mom to boot also... I wonder what they say about single moms are true or not? I plan on finding out in about two weeks when the summer school is about to end
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus

Oh yeah there's a lot of hittable teachers. Take this school I'm subbing for the summer, I share the classroom with this lady and whooo she's hot. Single mom to boot also... I wonder what they say about single moms are true or not? I plan on finding out in about two weeks when the summer school is about to end
                We demand PICS !!!
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

will try my best...
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Jail pretty women! Prison guards need some fun!
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

All from www.imdb.com

Plot Summary for
                      Prison Girls (1972)

Six female prisoners are given a weekend furlough to prepare them for their upcoming parole. While out, they all have miscellaneous sexual experiences, some good, some bad. One returns to her pimp even though he beats her, one overcomes her frigidity, one gets gang raped, two join in a threesome, and one goes back to her criminal lover shortly before the police show up.
                      Plot Summary for
                      Girls in Prison (1956)

Protesting innocence (of course), 21-year-old Anne Carson, convicted as an accomplice to a bank robbery, finds herself in prison with 3 equally glamorous cellmates in form-fitting uniforms: tough Jenny, unbalanced Dorothy, and deceptive, sweet-talking Melanee who (it's implied) makes unwanted lesbian advances toward Anne. The prison chaplain takes an interest in her case...or is it in her? As Anne meets the darker side of prison life, she learns that her greatest danger is the existence, somewhere out there, of unrecovered bank loot everyone thinks she hid.
                      Plot Summary for
                      Against Their Will: Women in Prison (1994) (TV)

Behind prison walls, corruption, sex and power make criminals out of the guards and heroes out of the guarded. For more than a decade, the lawless guards inside a maximum security women's prison have reigned with impunity - rape, sex for money and illegal favors have become the norm until one woman decides to battle the system. Leading a group of inmates on a risky life-or-death struggle for justice, a ten year silence is finally broken, exposing the twisted truth to the world and enabling the prisoners the freedom to live without fear.
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus

Single mom to boot also... I wonder what they say about single moms are true or not?
                        It's true
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just realized I already mmm verified the story
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                          X