No announcement yet.

Don't Put In Her Prison Because She's Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

classic movies

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why would we put someone in prison for being beautiful anyway?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hmm, I'm sure the 14 yr old is 'traumatized'...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            classic movies

JM
            I haven't had cable for a while but I bet they still show that one on cable on a regular basis.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              Every night before bed he has flashbacks...

And every morning in the shower, too.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                about as cool as males raping other males. Maybe you'd like to try it out Kuci?
                Raping lesbians?

Comment

Because they do nasty things to boys that don't want it ... oh, wait ... - I hesitate to continue this since it may insult some here

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                    Hot is right.
                    All I gotta say is that I love makeup.

Most guys tell you they don't like makeup but I love it.

Looks much better on the left.

Comment

Here's one for your guy's showers:

Comment

All attractive women should be let out prison in any crime involving sex since they are always the victim there to increase the number of available attractive women.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          Yeah, he can barely talk about it....... in the locker room, at the bus stop, at lunch, between classes, after school, on the phone with his friends, all weekend long...............
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's only because of the advice of his therapist that he has decided to deal with his trauma in writing. Tentative title of the book is Hot For Teacher: The Greatest Thing That Will Ever Happen To Me In My Entire ****ing Life...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

We should place her under house arrest.

The only question is, whose house??

Comment

This is why I don't like Age of Consent laws. At least lower it.
                                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X