• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Put In Her Prison Because She's Beautiful

Lafave Rejects Plea Deal, Date Set For Trial
    By THOMAS W. KRAUSE
    Published: Jul 18, 2005
    TAMPA - A prosecutor and defense attorney stood in court on Monday to say they could not come to a pre-trial deal in the case of Debra Lafave, the Greco Middle School teacher accused of having sex with her 14-year-old student.

``Negotiations have broken off and now it's going to trial,'' defense attorney John Fitzgibbons said after the hearing. ``It's time to tee it up.''

Judge Wayne Timmerman set a trial date for Dec. 5. The trial is expected to last about two weeks.

If convicted, Lafave, 24, could face up to 15 years in prison on each of two charges of lewd and lascivious battery.

Fitzgibbons said the prosecution's plea deal involved ``significant prison time'' and he found that unacceptable.

``To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions
    ,'' Fitzgibbons said.
    ...or is like a pedophile in a school room full of children.

WTF?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I hear prisons aren't a nice place for child abusers.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Lesbian rape?

Sounds cool.

Comment

What do you mean 'sounds'??? You probably got more than 20G on that subject on your hidden drive partition!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think I've seen that movie.

eeh, *cough*...

On, um "Educational Channel", a documentary about the penitentiary system,... yes, a documentary. Quite informative.

Comment

about as cool as males raping other males. Maybe you'd like to try it out Kuci?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                What do you mean 'sounds'??? You probably got more than 20G on that subject on your hidden drive partition!
                He means the audio is of good quality.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  about as cool as males raping other males. Maybe you'd like to try it out Kuci?
                  But them got titties.

Comment

Well, it's still the same, with some titties flapping around as extra. Small, prolly deformed from all the violence in their lives, with bad tattooes on them, growing their own hair already, shaped like mittens. Thanks but I'll pass..
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'd like to suggest that attractive young women convicted in a court of law be brought round to my place for serving of their sentence.

Comment

Hot is right.
                        Attached Files
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I would gladly have been molested by her as a kid. Stupid laws.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Face is nice but there are something scary with the eyes - somebody have some full figure pics ?
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sex ed sure has changed since I was a kid. Teachers too, damn.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X