No announcement yet.

Anybody heard from Japher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's possibly the Hungry Heffer (sp.?) that Norm Peterson from Cheers used to frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
      Yup. Is there another meaning?
      I guess not. I just hadn´t heard that word before (or about the preference )
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm in Cincinnati, and am posting from Kinkos. We are in temp housing, trying to close on a house tomorrow, waiting for our cars (due on Monday) and stuff (due Aug 1st) to get here. We have been staying busy by checking out our new stomping grounds, yelling at our contractors back in San Jose, arguing with loan agents for our home loan out here, meeting with our new OB/GYN, interviewing Perdiatricians, and finally resting.

Buddy and the cat are doing fine, and while they hate the humidity like the fact that we actually have air.

Sorry that we didn't have time for a Bay Area meet, everything happened really fast once I took the job. I will be able to post more once I get my computer back and have a place to hook it up. Until then I am forced to kill time at Kinkos while wifey works on the lap top (for free) while I pay 20 cents/minute... criminals!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I'm in Cincinnati, and am posting from Kinkos. We are in temp housing, trying to close on a house tomorrow, waiting for our cars (due on Monday) and stuff (due Aug 1st) to get here. We have been staying busy by checking out our new stomping grounds, yelling at our contractors back in San Jose, arguing with loan agents for our home loan out here, meeting with our new OB/GYN, interviewing Perdiatricians, and finally resting.

Buddy and the cat are doing fine, and while they hate the humidity like the fact that we actually have air.

Sorry that we didn't have time for a Bay Area meet, everything happened really fast once I took the job. I will be able to post more once I get my computer back and have a place to hook it up. Until then I am forced to kill time at Kinkos while wifey works on the lap top (for free) while I pay 20 cents/minute... criminals!
          Who the hell are you to be telling us this?

Comment

Seriously, sounds like things are proceeding fairly well. Hope you like the new digs!

Comment

Re: Anybody heard from Japher?

Originally posted by JohnT
              New kid, new job, cross-country move - no wonder he hasn't been here for about a month. But that doesn't mean that he's been totally out of the loop - anybody know how he's doing?
              Maybe someone will come in claiming to be his brother, announce he has passed away, and then several months later he can be miraculously ressurected.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Halleluiah he's returned from the dead!

I knew it was just a hoax.....
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Halleluiah he's returned from the dead!

Yeah, but he arose in Cincinatti.

Sometimes, dead is better.

Comment

I just got back from a block party in my new neighborhood... It was a going away party for the people who I am buying the house from... I am drunk

I like this place
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

The midwest is severely underrated.

-- oh, and greetings from Kansas City.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X