• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Before your dtrime son

Newbie.
    LIES!!1
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      Missed that, thankfully.

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Bastard!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

That counterglow thread is hilarious

Comment

"I have no desire to get poo poo on my pee pee. And I certainly don't want to get pee pee in my poo poo.'

This comment by Dis was just too much.

Comment

So, what does it take to get Asher uncomfortable with someone's preferences?

I believe it was Ibrahim the Mad who had a thing for women with private parts looking like those of a heifer.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  So, what does it take to get Asher uncomfortable with someone's preferences?

I believe it was Ibrahim the Mad who had a thing for women with private parts looking like those of a heifer.
                  Just tell him you prefer a Mac and drive GM. Might not make him uncomfortable, but he's bound to froth at the mouth at ya at some point in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Heifer as in " a young cow who hasn´t given birth to a calf"?

I prefer baboon-shaped ones myself

Comment

I am sure I dont want to know what yall are talking about
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Probably not

Comment

Yeah kinda what i figured going from japher to asher to heifers yeah its best i dont
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Comment

That's the progress of most threads around here.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Heifer as in " a young cow who hasn´t given birth to a calf"?
                                Yup. Is there another meaning?
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X