China threatens to nuke hundreds of cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commy
    The US. per capita is currently $40,000, higher than any country in the world except Luxembourg, which is estimated to be the same, source www.cia.gov...
    Although I don't dispute the accuracy of this statistic, I find it strange. I'll bet most Americans don't even make $40,000/year. This just shows the extreme skewing of the economy in favor of the already ultrarich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

Although I don't dispute the accuracy of this statistic, I find it strange. I'll bet most Americans don't even make $40,000/year. This just shows the extreme skewing of the economy in favor of the already ultrarich.
      I am very impressed. I doubt the majority of Americans would even realize the skewedness of the economy.

Kudo's, dude!
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• That's really pathetic and retarded. Of course, I wouldn't expect a brit to realize that...

Comment

• Frankychan isn't a Brit. The Brits gave Hawaii back to King Kamehameha III...then the US grabbed it.

Comment

• He flies their flag, ergo he is a brit.

Comment

• And you've got no flag and no geographical location in your location field, what are you?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ineffable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  That's really pathetic and retarded. Of course, I wouldn't expect a brit to realize that...
                  This has got to be the most inane and ignorant post in the history of Apolyton.

Sorry, Kuci, but Zkrib is right. Hawaii and the UK had a history of friendship and cooperation before the US came and annexed HI.

He flies their flag, ergo he is a brit.

You know, there would probably be a lot of native people here that would consider that as a compliment?

Now take a hot shower to relax and calm down. Maybe take a nap too.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                    This has got to be the most inane and ignorant post in the history of Apolyton.
                    No, this is:

Originally posted by Frankychan
                    I am very impressed. I doubt the majority of Americans would even realize the skewedness of the economy.

Kudo's, dude!
                    Autofellatio at its finest

Sorry, Kuci, but Zkrib is right. Hawaii and the UK had a history of friendship and cooperation before the US came and annexed HI.

And I care? I've no particular reason to assume someone flying the British flag is Hawaiian.

You know, there would probably be a lot of native people here that would consider that as a compliment?

You know, it's not actually meant to be an insult?

Comment

• Autofellatio at its finest
                      Hmmm, a sexual attack. I'd go into how this is the first falter in your argument, but you obviously don't have one other than calling people retards and insinuating homosexual jokes. I'd say you were a teenager typing inbetween 7th grade history reports, but that would be giving you too much credit, now would it?

And I care? I've no particular reason to assume someone flying the British flag is Hawaiian.
                      Just like how a large portion of Polytubbies don't fly their flag of origin? Just like how YOU don't fly a flag at all? It's a simple matter of CHOICE, dude. Get your facts about people right before you run your mouth off.

You know, it's not actually meant to be an insult?
                      Well, obviously you've failed in your insult. Try again. This time, with more oomph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                        Hmmm, a sexual attack.
                        Eh, no. You're getting off on someone saying something you agree with, to the point of exclaiming that he has remarkable insight beyond that of mere ordinary mortals.

Just like how a large portion of Polytubbies don't fly their flag of origin? Just like how YOU don't fly a flag at all? It's a simple matter of CHOICE, dude. Get your facts about people right before you run your mouth off.

DUDE, when you fly a British flag there's no particular reason for me to think you aren't British.

Well, obviously you've failed in your insult. Try again. This time, with more oomph.
                        Do you have reading comprehension problems? I just said "Brit" wasn't intended as an insult...

Comment

• I find it amusing that you are incensed that I haven't bothered to memorize stuff about you. I'm touched that you value my attention so much

Comment

I find it amusing that you are incensed that I haven't bothered to memorize stuff about you. I'm touched that you value my attention so much
                            I don't care whether you know me or not. I don't know you and don't care. But since you're a Polytubbie I'd probably buy your a** a beer in a bar.

If you were trying to insult me, I don't care. As for your last statement about being called a Brit, of course I know that you didn't mean calling someone a Brit was an insult.

Bah, this miscommunication is making me angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Soon those evil Chinese will be invading our countries and starting opium dens in which good white protestant women will become prosituted to their filthy yellow desires.... the Terror of the Tongs!! Help!!!
                              You're one of the last people on polly I would expect to give a thumbs up to Aggy's obnoxious sinophobia Ted

Comment

DUDE, when you fly a British flag there's no particular reason for me to think you aren't British.
                                Been stuck in the bathroom the last couple weeks? Lots of people are using British flags in the location field or avatar as a sign of solidarity.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X