China threatens to nuke hundreds of cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is crazy!
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Mr Reagan says we will protect you, I don't subscribe to this point of view.

Believe me when I say to you: Don't ya think the Chicoms love their children, too

Comment

china..biggest importer of oil and steel right...what do you need to wage war? oil and steel, boscott if needed problem solved...oil price goes down the US happy again...and the EU is always happy...
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

That or an all out coordinated attack on all of their nuclear bases.

I mean it is time now to make a choice, to choose between two admittedly regrettable but nevertheless distinguishable post war environments: one where you got 1 billion people killed and one where you got 1.3 billion people killed!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            War crimes charges? There can be no such charges against you when you're a WINNER.
            So young, so angry. Damn that rap music!
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Angry? I think I'm rather rational compared to these whiners.

Also, I don't do rap music.

Comment

hmmm........you do realise that a mass nuclear strike by america would stuff up the world, wether or not china/russia/evil empire managed to get of a retaliation. Its not a clinical computer game simualtion? Fallout - winds - atmospheric pollution - longterm radioactive contamination of many systems we need to survive on(food/water etc)
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

From a certain point of view it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    From a certain point of view it is.
                    if your the "swamp thing"(toxic avenger?) i guess so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Angry? I think I'm rather rational compared to these whiners.

Also, I don't do rap music.
                      It's a referrence to something the lizard said in Eddie Murphy's Dr. Doolittle. You're angry because the allies wrote the history of the first half of the 20th century.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                        edit....
                        You're angry because the allies wrote the history of the first half of the 20th century.
                        indeed - and we're living with exactly the consequences we've sown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai

Follow through with your thinking.

What happens to the US economy if the US government cuts its spending by 33-50%?

The sudden decrease in spending creates recessionary effects.

It's basic economics.
                          It suffers a little pain now as compared with a great deal of pain later. The giant trade deficit liquidity trap being eliminated would offset to some degree the loss of government spending however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                            Soon those evil Chinese will be invading our countries and starting opium dens in which good white protestant women will become prosituted to their filthy yellow desires.... the Terror of the Tongs!! Help!!!

This frankly racist Sinophobia on Apolyton is becoming ridiculous....
                            Or they could turn around and do the whole open door policy thing with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Let's give it back to the Portuguese, problem solved.
                              You mean the Dutch. The first European country to find Taiwan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                                Mr Reagan says we will protect you, I don't subscribe to this point of view.

Believe me when I say to you: Don't ya think the Chicoms love their children, too
                                Only the parents of those Children, and not the Government.

Comment

Working...
                                X