I'm pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

WOW! Great smilie!

Comment

man, you don't see people so pissed off they forget a number 4 very often
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Pekka, I really feel for you. Your dad seem to have some serious issues. I think you need to get away and get a change of scenery. Can you move to the states and stay with your mom (does she live in the states btw?) while you´re looking for a place to stay and a job? Or is this out of the question?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
            How about we organize an Apolyton Charity called "Get Pekka a sofa"
            Hey Pekka, I have a spare sofa in the garage. Do you want it?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
              Pekka, I really feel for you. Your dad seem to have some serious issues. I think you need to get away and get a change of scenery. Can you move to the states and stay with your mom (does she live in the states btw?) while you�re looking for a place to stay and a job? Or is this out of the question?
              Agreed. The last thing you should be doing right now is ranting here on Apolyton. The first thing you should be doing is getting out of this situation.

Comment

I wouldn´t say it´s the last thing he should do. It´s only good to get some things off your chest. If you keep it all bottled up you might explode or go into a state of near fatal depression. And we wouldn´t want that, now would we?

Comment

I'd say get some antidepressants and hope to climb that slippery pole...it doesn't sound like you are being paid particularly well. And avoid your father. Let him come to you if he has the faculties to do so...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                    I wouldn�t say it�s the last thing he should do. It�s only good to get some things off your chest. If you keep it all bottled up you might explode or go into a state of near fatal depression. And we wouldn�t want that, now would we?
                    He can still channel that emotion into constructive energy to get out of this rut.

Comment

Yes, of course. But ranting and doing something about it isn´t mutaually exclusive.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pekka.

It may be too late, but have you considered going to the local junk yard(where the rubbish trucks take your trash). Maybe you can rescue some of your stuff.

I did it once when i threw out a brand new birthday watch(still in its box). Went to the local depot and after about 2 hours of rather nasty sifting through rubbish found the thing

Still if this happend a while ago to you, you might not be so lucky?
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Oops, I forgot. Happy belated b-day, Pekka!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            I'd say get some antidepressants and hope to climb that slippery pole...
                            boo!
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              Kid, he IS a good father and my hero.
                              I'm sure he has some good qualities. But he also has some bad qualities, and his behavior is abusive. You shouldn't take the abuse. Throwing out people's personal belongings is serious and damaging. Forgeting your child's birthday is also very damaging (even if you just don't say it, which is probably worse). The first thing you have to do is accept that. And then you can help yourself.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

But pekka is hardly a child. If it makes him feel better i stopped getting present after my 21st birthday(which i dont mind).
                                Still chucking stuff out ON his birthday seems a bit nasty. I wonder if he has been telling him for years to move the stuff out?
                                Go to the rubbish dump pekka - rescue what you can, dont be too proud to go through the trash.
                                I'd be seriously pissed if my folks did throw out my stuff without warning me.
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X