No announcement yet.

I'm pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiff, yeah I know.. and literally he thew away ALL my property from all these years, and I have to note that there were some expensive stuff as well and it was GOOD stuff not bad stuff or just stuff. It was his idea of cleaning. It pissed me off also because he basically went through all my stuff. EVerything. Just because. And then threw it all away, without asking me. It was really nice surprise to come here to see it, and it's not like I've been away for a long time. I was here few weeks ago last time. And he can call me and ask. He just figured what the hell and therw it all away. That was my b-day gift I guess since he didnt' even bother to notify it in any single way. So that's just stupid. My snowboard shoes, bindings, everything went, my roller blades.. they weren't even THAT old! He coudl have SOLD them if he wanted to get rid off them so bad without letting me know. Lots of stuff.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah, Spiffor.

I'd be furious if my parents did that. Right now I have boxes of junk in their storage place and bless them for being willing to hold on those for me until I finally settle down.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        20. I'm pissed off that I have some Japanese gene in me, because I already feel stupid for posting these things. But I post them because in real life I don't vent them to people. Because I try to be nice but still firm. I dont' want to be the guy who started raging. SO... I suck it up and vent it in here instead so.. that's my way, and even after few minutes I feel stupid for doing so and that's why fundamentally I can't vent properly.
        Don't you have some RL friends with whom you could vent properly?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Or I could have sold them and get that sofa . Besides, I wouldn't have sold them because most of the stuff was what I still use. Well not anymore. Lots of my working out equipment went away.. besides he threw away all our photos because they had my mom in it so he just figured not to sort them out but throw them all out. Lifetime of photos, I could have maybe taken them, or half the pics that were of me or taken by me about something else. Just everything gone. There are no pictures of me for example anymore on this planet. MAYBE I would have wanted to save few of them pics where I'm young, playing soccer, hockey, vacations.. something. But no.. why sort, we can just throw it all out once.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Spiff, yeah I know.. and literally he thew away ALL my property from all these years, and I have to note that there were some expensive stuff as well and it was GOOD stuff not bad stuff or just stuff. It was his idea of cleaning. It pissed me off also because he basically went through all my stuff. EVerything. Just because. And then threw it all away, without asking me. It was really nice surprise to come here to see it, and it's not like I've been away for a long time. I was here few weeks ago last time. And he can call me and ask. He just figured what the hell and therw it all away. That was my b-day gift I guess since he didnt' even bother to notify it in any single way. So that's just stupid. My snowboard shoes, bindings, everything went, my roller blades.. they weren't even THAT old! He coudl have SOLD them if he wanted to get rid off them so bad without letting me know. Lots of stuff.
            I remember that you told us he had quite some trouble in life. If he's the kind of guy irresponsible to the point of doing this without even bothering to sell the damn things, I begin to understand why he's in a bad situation.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

You really should stop drinking. If you did, you really would have more money. Especially if you didn't waste it on brand name clothes too.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Spiff, yeah but I dont' want to vent too much. I do vent and say but I don't want to vent too much. It's just me, they would listen though it's not that.. I just feel uncomfortable about it.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                  You really should stop drinking. If you did, you really would have more money. Especially if you didn't waste it on brand name clothes too.
                  Trolls

Comment

Spiff, no he became like this AFTER it happened. Because now he is sinister and doe s n't give a crap about anyhing anymore.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Spiff, no he became like this AFTER it happened. Because now he is sinister and doe s n't give a crap about anyhing anymore.
                      That's really sad, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Trolls

The truth.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

yeah it kind of is. I still try to frequent here and stuff, it costs lots of money to come in here but I still do, I guess he appreciates it secretly I think but he could show it somehow or at least not do these things.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Red the first sentence in each paragraph.

Actually, scrap that. Red the thread title, and you'll have the gist of it
                            Exactly what I do

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                              The truth.
                              Knowing what you're talking about

Pekka isn't a regular drinker. His regular drinking expenditures are zero. I don't see how not drinking would significantly improve his budget then.

Comment

Knowing what you're talking about

Pekka isn't a regular drinker. His regular drinking expenditures are zero. I don't see how not drinking would significantly improve his budget then.

You don't have to gamble every week for it to burn up all your money, either - you can do it all in a single trip to vegas. Less expenditure = better budget.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X