Pekka featured in Civ IV??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    oh shut up gibsie, you know you love me, and the only bad vibe you get is if you hate to love me. FACT.

I speak only truth. Even lies become truth when I speak. That's the caliber of a man I am and you know it and hate it but you still can't help but submit under my seductive ways. I'm your heroine. You're my crumble of bread that fell of the table and I didn't even bother to pick it up, but don't get me wrong, it's still significant in some parallel universe, even the crumble. Be proud, carry yourself, be the best crumble of them all baby.

Comment

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

well I guess he told me!

Comment

Now the question is , is there one that will reduce crime?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
          X