Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pekka featured in Civ IV??

From the most recent article in the Civ IV section:

Scientists, for example, can be used to immediately discover a technology in their field of expertise. They can join a city as a super citizen, giving that settlement a science bonus for the remainder of the game. More generally, all have a super ability. For instance, artists can create a great work in a particular city and instantly give it 1,000 culture points.

I guess that deserves an automatic hall of fame

Comment

The evil, evil Finns strike again!
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Good catch
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I don't get it. Perhaps membership to the Apolyton Backslapping Inner Circle is compulsory to understand.
          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

What? IS this some kind of official thing, or some mod, because if it's official, IT'S A TRAP! Someone is .. NO! I bet if you could be Britney Spears, she'd get millions. But when it's a superhero like myself, they feel like they don't need to pay up. Well guess what, SC is real, so show me the money or give up the mud. I feel this is only fair.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Were you Hunter S. Thompson in another life?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No. He actually is Hunter S. Thompson.

Comment

What, no? That would be really weird though. Because he just died. That would mean I was just born. However, no.. God bless his soul though. What a man! A true weirdo. Hey I got him quoted on my sig too.. in one interview he said, where's your will to be weird .. it takes some damaged brain cells to understand it and few of his concepts, but when you get it down.. you'll be free. Some say truth will set you free, but there are many kinds of truths, and to be true to yourself and then **** it all up in sense of questioning the world around you, the society, the people, the traditions and everything in general, you're being true to yourself even if your view of the world is getting skewed. So.. you're still being very true, maybe even more honest than the rest, who base their knowledge on what we know, instead of what we don't knwo and find it out. THis means, to find out things about yourself. After that, you see things in people that you know they have, but they don't know themselves, because they never bothered to find out. That's truth right there. That's perspective, and that means you need to go full 100% balls out weird for the process. And the process never ends.......
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

why are you laughing?? It's true.. in a sense of that there can be many kinds of truths, in that way, this is completely true. So where's your will to be weird? I hope you're not wasting energy trying to hide up your weirdness because everyoen is weird. Go on KH, act on your fetishes, do the things you think 'this would be the most weird thing to do right now' because I know you get those thoughts, everyoen gets. But make a break man, do them every once in a while.
                      In da butt.

Comment

So what abilities would this citizen have?
                        Reduce a city's culture with 1000 points?
                        Give your troops the ability to pee on other civs' tiles, causing unhappiness among their workers?
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Something to do with cold hands, I'd wager.

Comment

oh shut up gibsie, you know you love me, and the only bad vibe you get is if you hate to love me. FACT.

I speak only truth. Even lies become truth when I speak. That's the caliber of a man I am and you know it and hate it but you still can't help but submit under my seductive ways. I'm your heroine. You're my crumble of bread that fell of the table and I didn't even bother to pick it up, but don't get me wrong, it's still significant in some parallel universe, even the crumble. Be proud, carry yourself, be the best crumble of them all baby.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Preach it, brother!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X