• Hey

Hi everyone... just passing by.

Poor you. (for the wife, of course )
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

well... My Wife Hates CIV is a little outdated - wife left about a year ago. oh well...

she said take that civ game and stick it up your ass! she was real mean... go figure. took a baseball bat and smashed the monitor - saying 'now you can't look at your stupid little maps'. got real worked up. never did figure her out.

But I still like the name MWHC.

Could mean My Wife Hated CIV
      Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 8, 2005, 15:44.

Comment

Civ has brought together a few couples here on 'poly, and Civ has driven some apart.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sorry...

Good to see you're still around.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

well... My Wife Hates CIV is a little outdated - wife left about a year ago. oh well...

erm.. sorry to hear this, dude.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Do you still play civ?
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

a little sometimes. work is always busy and taking time. you still doing MP every night

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
                  a little sometimes. work is always busy and taking time. you still doing MP every night
                  Only Friday and Saturday nights... if you are ever free, you should check if me or rah are around... we would always love to get you in a game again
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Violent games turn children into killers, and strategy games turn families into broken households.

Comment

But not to worry - MWHC is doing well, very well. New girlfriend, she is not mean. Oh, and she does not know of this thing called CIV yet.

Both in black!

That aint Lisa!

Comment

Hell, my wife plays it more than I do now.

I waste more of my time here and talking about Civ in the DG forums than I do actually playing the game!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

that might be cool - a girlfriend who plays CIV.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
                            that might be cool - a girlfriend who plays CIV.
                            I'd die for one of those
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

So change your name to "My girlfriend doesn't know about CIV"
                              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X