Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you talking about?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mrs. Tuberski - not curious at all. Since you are a mommy, we know the answer.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
        Mrs. Tuberski - not curious at all. Since you are a mommy, we know the answer.

I shall retain my innocence
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Both you and my wife.
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            What are you talking about?
            All them farm animals back in Iowa need lovin' sometimes.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Given his preferences, probably only the male ones need that special MrFun luvin', Theben.

But then how does he deal with the backkicks?

Comment

Always good to see you My (ex-)Wife Hates/d Civ!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

All them farm animals back in Iowa need lovin' sometimes.
                  No they don't, but they do need help through the fence sometimes.........

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Both you and my wife.
                    Well Maybe me and your missus should pool our money and drop a retiainer to one of the polly attourneys. This way we have a chance to defend our innoncence
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Well Imran could probably use the experience, but don't bet on a win...
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Maybe Mr.Tuberski and I should pool our knowledge and compare notes. Even start a thread, though Ming or UR would probably be a spoil sport and remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          Well Imran could probably use the experience, but don't bet on a win...
                          I am sure we would lose even if imran wasnt the lawyer. And not cause he is a bad lawyer.

Comment

Maybe Mr.Tuberski and I should pool our knowledge and compare notes. Even start a thread, though Ming or UR would probably be a spoil sport and remove it.
                            Pool knowledge?

1. The Mrs. is always right.
                            2. If Mrs. is wrong, see rule number 1.I let her have that one

That is the extent of my knowledge.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If that is all you know, poor Mrs. Tuberski.

Comment

She lets him know whatever else he needs to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X