Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VILE George Galloway last night confirmed he is Britain’s No1 TRAITOR after blaming Tony Blair for the terror bombings.

I know this thread isn't the palce for the smiley, but this one just goes too far
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• "Its just great there weren't more casualties"

The death toll from the bus hasn't been released yet?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• what's it like to have your city terror bombed? I've always kind of hoped my city would be hit by a terrorist attack. I don't want people to die, I just want to scare people away. It's becoming too overcrowded and overpriced. I can no longer afford to live in the city I grew up in. Hopefully one day they will hit my city instead of targetting innocent civilians of another country.

Comment

• My thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones, and those caught up and hurt.

London might be a little quieter today, hard to say. TV seems to portray a sense of crisis in the city at odds with my experience.

Caught the bus and tube in yesterday

Caught the buses home

Caught the bus and tube in today

North London to Kings Cross.

Says a lot about those who work in our emergency and essential services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalius
            I don't think you can claim "you didn't know what was going on" after the rolleyes smiley you posted, UR. That was the sickening post.
            Christ Almighty, can you guys give it a rest? He´s apologized already. We know you don´t like UR, and that´s ok. But quit this crap!
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
              "Its just great there weren't more casualties"

The death toll from the bus hasn't been released yet?
              They said 2 fatalities on the bus last night. Which seemed mercifully low to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                what's it like to have your city terror bombed? I've always kind of hoped my city would be hit by a terrorist attack. I don't want people to die, I just want to scare people away. It's becoming too overcrowded and overpriced. I can no longer afford to live in the city I grew up in. Hopefully one day they will hit my city instead of targetting innocent civilians of another country.
                Err - there are other ways to get your house price down (sewage works, power lines, bypass).

and are the civilians of your city not innocent too?

Comment

• And sometimes you get lucky...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

JATF

Comment

• Originally posted by The pirate

Err - there are other ways to get your house price down (sewage works, power lines, bypass).

and are the civilians of your city not innocent too?
                    we live in sin city. There is no one in my city with any moral values. I always thought we might be a target because we represent everything wrong with western culture. The 9/11 hijackers met in my city a few times. But they had no plans to attack here. It just isn't recognisable throughout the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue

They said 2 fatalities on the bus last night. Which seemed mercifully low to me.
                      Yes, seeing the bus wreck on the news 2 dead almost seems like divine intervention...

Comment

• our PM put the confirmed death toll at 52 today

and I'll bet UR untopped this thread
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

we live in sin city. There is no one in my city with any moral values. I always thought we might be a target because we represent everything wrong with western culture. The 9/11 hijackers met in my city a few times. But they had no plans to attack here. It just isn't recognisable throughout the world.
                          Surely most people have heard of Las Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Surely most people have heard of Las Vegas?
                            yeah but it doesn't represent the economic power of the U.S. (like New York City).

I really didn't think we'd be well known in scandinavia. But you have heard of us.

And London represents the economic power of England.

It seems unlikely we'll see terrorist attacks anywhere other than London, New York City, and Washington (not including bad areas such of Iraq of course). Unless they change their strategy and focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

and I'll bet UR untopped this thread
                              Aren´t you gonna blame UR for the bombings while you´re at it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Aren´t you gonna blame UR for the bombings while you´re at it?
                                now that you mention it. Where was UR around 8:50 London time yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                                X