Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this is fine, but it should be in another thread, this thread is about the London bombings.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• would it be possible to open another thread on AQ's political motives, Iraq, Spanish politics, et al and keep this one for news of what happened in London and is happening elsewhere NOW, condolences, etc? I see this getting out of hand.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• what took them so long???

Comment

• now that's understandable. but the ones in spain werent. there they made a miscalculation here ethically it is more than justified. atlhough theorietically people in iraq and other places shouldnt die and its terrible when they do.

Comment

• What are you talking about patty-cakes?

ACK!

Comment

• Crap...just heard about this now.

My brother flew into London yesterday. :|
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hope he's all right Asher.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  It could be just Provost Harrison farting.
                  Classy.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                    Hope he's all right Asher.

ACK!
                    He is, I called my parents to confirm though. He's not staying in London, he's outside of London for some kind of racing competition.

Comment

• Latest official figures:

37 dead
                      700 wounded
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

He is, I called my parents to confirm though. He's not staying in London, he's outside of London for some kind of racing competition.
                        x-post.

That's good to hear.

ACK!

Comment

• Comment

• I was wandering round the tavistock square area monday and tuesday...scary.
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• That looked really bad when I first posted..........

ACK!

Comment

• To all the fine Spaniards i might have offended.

Truly sorry. My knowledge of that perticular election and everything surrounding it was formed by mostly local news reports. I was probably out of line to make those comments.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X