X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerds.....

...can someone send me the game?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I have 18 Charisma, so it ain't a problem.
      Anyone who knows D&D stats by definition is relegated to half-orc charisma.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

...can someone send me the game?

I just did, check your PMs.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I didn't get any PMs

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Now you did.

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Aarrr

Comment

I'm surprised Wesley Kuciwalker has as strong a constitution as he does. He always struck me as a sickly sort, the type of boy who lies in bed with a "fever" and gets fed chicken soup by his overbearing, overfed mother while the kids are out riding their bikes - during summer vacation!

Comment

For long I have thought of Kuci as being overweight/obese. Such people are stocky
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm talking about "Wesley Kuciwalker", not the poster, Spiffor.

Comment

Exalted > D&D.
                      B♭3

Comment

ED&D > you
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          For long I have thought of Kuci as being overweight/obese. Such people are stocky

I'm pretty much the opposite of overweight/obese.

Comment

Ah well, now I know then.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                            X