Steve Jobs :b:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monolith94
    Ming needs to have lower charisma, higher constitution I think...
    Charisma is the PR for sorcerers, so he's better off like that. I have to find him a rod of banning, though.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

PR?
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Prime Requisite. It's called something else in the new rules I believe.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

ED&D pwns your munchkinistic min-maxery excuse for a game.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Agathon, that's not how I'd build a sorcerer. WIS can remain at 8, because it only affects will saves for you, and there are better counterspell type powers to deal with those. That's the most obvious problem. You seem a little too afraid of negative modifiers. Sorcerers should be able to live with 8s in STR and WIS.

CHA should be at 18, despite the cost. It's worth it. When you can cast level 9 spells like Time Stop, you'll want those 2 CHA points, and a -1 to will saves or melee attack won't matter.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

No way. We have real heroes in our game!!!
              Attached Files
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                Agathon, that's not how I'd build a sorcerer. WIS can remain at 8, because it only affects will saves for you, and there are better counterspell type powers to deal with those. That's the most obvious problem. You seem a little too afraid of negative modifiers. Sorcerers should be able to live with 8s in STR and WIS.

CHA should be at 18, despite the cost. It's worth it. When you can cast level 9 spells like Time Stop, you'll want those 2 CHA points, and a -1 to will saves or melee attack won't matter.
                Given that it was a random character I generated to amuse Apolytoners, I passed on the details.

Can we count you in for NWN?
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

We have cooler places to adventure in.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I smell spam.

I have Wesley!!! Come near him and he'll bite you on the knee!!!!

edit: Will Wheaton actually makes a convincing fantasy character. I'm going to keep that character portrait now.
                    Last edited by Agathon; July 7, 2005, 01:04.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Given that it was a random character I generated to amuse Apolytoners, I passed on the details.

Can we count you in for NWN?
                      I will be away from my computer for about a month, starting July 15th. I'll have internet access, but no NWN access.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

OK

How will Wesley face the Hordes of Darkness without his trusty henchman?
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

How a rogue can be lawful good is completely beyond me.

Comment

It's Kuci... can you see him as a criminal? Look at all his merit badges.

Anyway, he's dead... an Ogre stamped on him.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Poor Kuci. Did his +2 intelligence modifier help against the +5 strength modifier of the ogre?

Comment

Nope. Crushed he was, like an ant.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X