Steve Jobs :b:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dojoboy

Not difficult, gay men are far less selective than hetero females. Scoring a real babe takes skill.
    I have 18 Charisma, so it ain't a problem.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Thanks to your kiwi accent. When you go back home, I'm sure your charisma drops to its usual 9.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Discuss the topic... NOT the posters!
        Listen to what the man is saying!

Comment

Support Apolyton, buy Alpha Centauri

Bill Gates wouldn't have done that.

thats cuz bill gates doesnt make products that 1) people are willing to steal and 2) people are willing to die for.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            thats cuz bill gates doesnt make products that 1) people are willing to steal and 2) people are willing to die for.
            Yes, nobody ever steals Microsoft products, except for perhaps 90% of the people here.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For the record, I lent my Xbox to a friend for a while. He's a PS2 owner. Well, someone broke in his apartment and stole the Xbox, my Xbox, not the PS2. My friend was talking to a policeman, and he said: the bastard even took Splinter Cell. The policeman answered: he didn't dare! The bastard!
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

Sweet.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Someone who knows the highest natural D&D ability score for a human character MUST be sexy.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Uh un. It goes up every four levels so it can be higher yah.

"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's in crappy third edition.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        Ok, who takes up to write the first Ag-Ash homoerotic fanfiction?
                        I'm on it!
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Down with THAC0!

Comment

No woman can penetrate my -5 AC.

Oh, ****e...
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

iPods don't kill people. People kill people.

Comment

So any takers for the Apolyton NWN multiplayer campaign? Mono?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X