Let's replay famous battles at poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon

Nope. Alva has positioned himself in occupied territories (he's hiding in the closet downstairs), attempting to sabotage the cookie supply-lines Bebro's and Ecthelion's mum takes care of.

We shall prevail!

Cookie Wars!
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
      We'll send the Earl of Leicester, err sorry, some Red Leicester cheese to Zutphen as a diversionary measure.

Wait a minute... Colon is hiding behind a Belgian bath tub and you are sending cheese to Zutphen?? How would that help him?

The smell as the cheese matures
      takes around three to four months
      would act as a diversion.

He could then disguise himself with an apple in his mouth and a bowler hat on his head, and a placard around his neck saying 'ceci n'est pas un Colon' or he could imitate an Ensor painting entering Bruxelles.

I'm sorry, it's all Goghing to pieces, I've a mote in my Eyck, and I'm talking Bosch. The bells of hell are going Tintin a ling, I've taken a Bruges-ing, and I need to Leyden down. I Meuse see a doctor, I feel a Maas restrichting my progress, I Ghent take it any more.

Where's my um Brel la ? If I've lost it I'll have to Verhaeren one.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I suggest re-enacting the Punic Wars, with Ned as Britain.

Comment

That'll put him in a role where he belongs
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Is that a deliberate troll against alva?
            I am not that good
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X