Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's replay famous battles at poly

Now that could be fun, hm?

For example we could replay Marathon with paiktis as Athenian phalanx and MarkG as Miltiades, and CharlesBHoff as Persians who will be posted down.

Or we could use the current EU threads to replay Trafalgar. Provost Harrison would be successful as Nelson, but nevertheless he would have to pay the ultimate price when French sniper Spiff spots him from on deck of the Victory.

Other ideas?
    Blah

The Great Patriot War between Serb and... all those German Nazis on Apolyton.

Comment

Has already been done, as well as winter war Finland vs. USSR.
      Blah

Comment

lets play WWIII...

/me presses the little red button as commander in chief of the allies-1

another \me presses the little red button as commander in chief of the allies-2

end of the war
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

FIRE AT WILL!

poor Will
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

/me snipes Provost
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

"PH Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty"
              Blah

Comment

Let's replay the War of 1812!

... oh wait, already done countless times.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  * Spiffor snipes Provost
                  No way, I'm not doing all that gay Hardy stuff
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Let's replay the battle of Trafalgare.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

the Eurovision contest!
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Let's replay famous battles at poly

Originally posted by BeBro

Other ideas?
                        How about we play, "Lets stop smoking too much weed", BeBRo?

Comment

I'll be Cromwell and Obi Gyn can be Drogheda.... or I'll be the Dutch Sea Beggars and the townsfolk of Leyden and he can be Alva's besieging forces.

Result ? the forces of Catholic reaction soundly beaten, and a university established. Hoo ha!
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You just wanne be far, far away at sea with a lot of sweatty, muscular,desperate men, don't you?
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

We've had enough of our own wars to replay them.

How about Poly vs. Newsmax?
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X