Leaving Forever tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he'll be back soon so don't worry
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

yeah. Either that or he'll realize that tomorrow never arrives and feel obliged to return.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        No, Today is Yesterday.
        Oh great,
        i feared today would be today which means I would have to go to university.
        But if today is yesterday I can relax and enjoy the sunday
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Count on it.

You attend a county college btw?

Comment

Re: Leaving Forever tomorrow.

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Hopefully you folks will still be here after I come back from my self-exile.
            No one ever leave 'Poly.
            'Ceptin' werefox

Tottles, Oerdin. See ya when ya get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              yeah. Either that or he'll realize that tomorrow never arrives and feel obliged to return.
              I thought that was what he meant - soo confusing
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Count on it.

You attend a county college btw?
                Hm,
                the german education system is much different from the american.

There are very few private run universities, the only ones I know of are one or two "virtual universities" (for example "Fernuni Hagen") where you don´t have to attend to any courses in corpore, but learn for the stuff at home and only have to go to a branch office of the university to attend to tests and the like.
                And a degree from these virtual universities for many employers counts less than a degree from a university run bay the state.

But everything else is run by the state and most major cities have a state run university (of the neighbouring cities [which I could reacht within 30 minutes train ride] for example I could choose between the universities of Bochum [where I made my degree in Biology] Dortmund [where I´m studying CS], Essen and Duisburg [well, the latter two gut united last year to the "Universität Duisburg-Essen])
                So I´d say yes, I go to something which would be the equivalent to a county university, like nearly every german student does
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

If the US tried that all we would graduate would be idiots...hmm. Never mind.

Comment

See ya later. And kick some butt with the workouts.

The ladies will be all over ya.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

How many pushups can Oerdin do in an hour?
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oerdin
                        Blah

Comment

If the US tried that all we would graduate would be idiots...hmm. Never mind.
                          The US is already graduating lots of idiots with its current system...
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                          X