Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had an urge to create a drunk thread, might this be the time for it?

sorry bout the two posts in a rwo thing
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

you know, you are supposed to post threads like this in the apolyton/community forum (where you get +1)
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I know, I know, but I kinda care less about the post count part of it...

Got most of my postst from the civ creation and pbem forums anyway... And the OT before posts here didn't count...

Comment

Congrats to your graduation!

Hm... That can pose a problem... Especially if you're the self-pitying and destructive type...

On the other hand... Your both young and that guy will probably not be the man of her life... Bide your time and, who knows, maybe you'll find yourself together with her in the future... Life is unpredictable!

Carolus

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik

sorry bout the two posts in a rwo thing
            Huh? Like Kaak said, this is OT...

You can get away with 4 or 5 in a row even in fora where posts do count...

Carolus

Comment

yes who knows...
              I've got to find myself some water methinks

Comment

and I don't think it'll solve itself, not right now anyway.'
                He boyfriend had access to her computer and he was less tha trhiled

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik

yes who knows...
                  I've got to find myself some water methinks
                  At least she knows you're interested...

I'm crashing into bed now... Put those 7 flowers under your pillow and tell us tomorrow who you dreamt about...

For those not initiated: there are 7 midsummer flowers that girls put together and wear around their heads...

If they put the flowers under their pillow when they go to sleep and dream about a person during the night... They will marry that person according to midsummer tradition... Don't know if it works for males, though...

Carolus

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak

you know, you are supposed to post threads like this in the apolyton/community forum (where you get +1)

Carolus

Comment

Hey it's worth a try, thanks carolus.

Gonna get some water and some sleep...

Comment

Sweet dreams!

Carolus

Comment

Originally posted by Carolus Rex

Why on earth is finnish allowed? Perkele! They were a part of Sweden for at least 600 years (ca 1200 - 1809)...

Carolus
                          Because they're evil. Obviously they threatened Markos or DanQ somehow.

Swedes, by comparison, are harmless. Well, mostly harmless.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sweden

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              Sweden

Comment

Re: Thread removed? Why? Where?

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
                                I posted a thread here wishing Apolytoners a "glad midsommar" (swedish summer holiday)...

It seems to be gone... Why? Where?

Carolus
                                Funny that you should ask...

As I mentioned in the 21 Dieties thread, spam is eliminated through effective moderatorship and not the denial of post counts. As one who really does little else than message boards, I can safely say this is a truism for the entire internet.

Your thread was determined as spam and eliminated. The 21 Dieties thread was 60% spam, which wasn't even countered with a warning before it was closed.

We give him hell, but Ming does a good job around here, and Rah/UR/MtG are good lieutenants to his captain.

Comment

Working...
                                X