Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to become a mod, I'm hereby destroying your chances by talking about it.....
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
      you know, you are supposed to post threads like this in the apolyton/community forum (where you get +1)
      Thanks, Kaak, for so proving my point!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        If you want to become a mod, I'm hereby destroying your chances by talking about it.....
        Next mod should be an European. Y'all work 1/2 days compared to us Yanks (at least those of you that are employed), so you should have plenty of time on your hands to do the work necessary.

Seriously, though, this place could use an European mod just for proportional representation's sake. (I'm not including MarkG for he has enough to do elsewhere in the site.)

Comment

Re: Re: Thread removed? Why? Where?

Originally posted by JohnT

Your thread was determined as spam and eliminated.
          There is a reason, you know, why I'm still a king...

C'mon! People wish each other well here for all kinds of holidays... Those threads are normally not deleted (although they might be considered spam )...

It was probably deleted because they didn't know what I was writing in it (swedish) and couldn't risk some potentially dangerous stuff... Contrary to what Theben thinks, swedes are grizzlies in sheeps' clothes...

joncha,

Carolus

Comment

Working...
          X