This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread removed? Why? Where?

I posted a thread here wishing Apolytoners a "glad midsommar" (swedish summer holiday)...

It seems to be gone... Why? Where?

Carolus

Seems, because it is not the holiday season other people know of....and thought it was spam......

Btw, Glad Midsommar!

Edit: or because it was not in English?
    Blah

Comment

Only English or Finnish are allowed. Plus it was a club thread. And there was already a midsummers day thread.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

It was (mostly) in swedish... That's probably it... It was a harmless thread, though...

Carolus

Comment

Glad midsommar on everyone.

Too bad the original thread was closed.

Then again it didnt turn out too well for me, oh well...

Henrik

(never confess to loving someone who has another boyfriend via msn in some strangers house outside of town while extremely drunk... doesn't end up well at all)
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Glad midsommar!!

Now where is the FREE Beer?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Get your ass over to sweden and there'll be plenty of free beer, wine, liquer, etc, whatever you want, atleast that's true where I got liquered up...

Comment

****ing Swedish... keeping the free beer
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You could've had mine. Didnt't do me much good

Comment

Beer does everyone good! Did you forget the drink it?

Comment

I went for the "schnaps" and the red wine instead... Didn't drink much beer. That might've been it...

Comment

You... passed up beer? But... but... why?

Are you human?

Comment

"What I am... Is drunk..."

Comment

Henrik,

Where in Lund were you tonight? The whole town is closed down on midsummer night... Only Botulfs was open as far as I could tell...

Don't worry about that love sickness... It'll pass...

Why on earth is finnish allowed? Perkele! They were a part of Sweden for at least 600 years (ca 1200 - 1809)...

Carolus

Comment

I was in södra sandby, so techinically not in lund at all. Nice house there with a pool and a gargantuan wine cellar (a wine celler I did not rob actually). Still they also had computers on the second floor and that was the begining of my doom. Never ever touch a computer when drunk...

I just graduated from katte and I'm going to study latin with the lady in question so I'd say it won't pass anytime soon, we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                              X