Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I speak from experience. Im not pulling this **** out of my ass. Years ago My best friend was male. I loved spendiing time with him. He knew how i felt though. we laid on the couch together and my bed with nothing more then just simple contact. I loved him as my friend. He knew that, he told me he wanted more and i told him That i didnt. He said that then it was my loss and if he found somebody else that hed be busy with her. I said fine. Long story short he found a gf and we remained friends till he died. I never expected anything from him when he got with his gf. But before that we cuddled held hands and the likes. he was my bestest and closest friend.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• And I dont see how a person can be led on if they are told up front about your feelings.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• My concern is that she has some deep insecurity and that's why she needs to be cuddled by Space. It could be healthy to get her to talk about it, but you often you can't just dive in there because people can get defensive about their vulnerabilities. If he's up to it he could lead off by talking about some of his vulnerabilities. In order to pull this off he'd need to not get overinvested with the idea of her as a potential sexual partner. People often have very specific ideas about what they expect from their "chosen", and when the potential victim, er.... partner, doesn't live up to expectations they can get nasty. She doesn't need that now I think. If the currewnt situation really bothers Space he needs to tell her that and come with some agreement on the parameteers of their relationship. Both of them need to realise that a friendship is a relationship too. If she really really doesn't want to go further than friendship, she may have good reasons, maybe Space has some of her sour lover's characteristics. Getting to know her on the friendship level could be very good for Space. He's young, having this experience could serve him well in the future. It could prepare him for more fruitful relationships down the road.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          And I dont see how a person can be led on if they are told up front about your feelings.
          Mixed signals.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Got one question here is her thats leading him on after she has been up front with him or him leading himself on?

Comment

• Either way, he should stop cuddling with her if he wants to slip her his man meat and she doesn't want it.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Mixed signals.
                Mixed signals is teh evil!
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  Got one question here is her thats leading him on after she has been up front with him or him leading himself on?
                  Frankly I think she doesn't know what she wants. I mean they barely know each other, she wants cuddles and waits for him. But then says she just wants to be friends.

It's utterly baffling. It's super mixed signals.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• (and Boann, I find it strange that many women don't count their encounters with other women as sexual encounters.. do you include them with your total (something like ~8 partners, about half ones you were in love with and half not, if I remember right))

(I am interested just because of not knowing many women your age, and I always like to know more expereinces to correct and modify my view of the universe)

wow you have a good memory..jon
                    that thread was a long time ago ..
                    and no i don't include those female encounters in that list. those on the list are only humm how do i put this... can i use the word intercourse...
                    my female sexual experiences were when i was very young under 13 years old.. more just young girls being curious.

but the cuddling i was talking about between females is more like comforting... hugging.. smoothing someones hair, sitting close together holding hands,
                    maybe laying on someones lap... its very innocent and nothing sexual about it.
                    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Mixed signals is teh evil!

and guys never give off mixed signals

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                        My concern is that she has some deep insecurity and that's why she needs to be cuddled by Space. It could be healthy to get her to talk about it, but you often you can't just dive in there because people can get defensive about their vulnerabilities. If he's up to it he could lead off by talking about some of his vulnerabilities. In order to pull this off he'd need to not get overinvested with the idea of her as a potential sexual partner. People often have very specific ideas about what they expect from their "chosen", and when the potential victim, er.... partner, doesn't live up to expectations they can get nasty. She doesn't need that now I think. If the currewnt situation really bothers Space he needs to tell her that and come with some agreement on the parameteers of their relationship. Both of them need to realise that a friendship is a relationship too. If she really really doesn't want to go further than friendship, she may have good reasons, maybe Space has some of her sour lover's characteristics. Getting to know her on the friendship level could be very good for Space. He's young, having this experience could serve him well in the future. It could prepare him for more fruitful relationships down the road.

very well said...
                        though DR. i think you're talking over their heads

Comment

• Guys are far, far, far more direct. It's amazing that women haven't figured out men yet. Just keep in mind the three basic groups of food, beer, and sex. Sports and games are also big things for guys, but we usually don't care if women don't get involved in that (as long as they don't keep us from them).

Comment

Guys are far, far, far more direct. It's amazing that women haven't figured out men yet. Just keep in mind the three basic groups of food, beer, and sex. Sports and games are also big things for guys, but we usually don't care if women don't get involved in that (as long as they don't keep us from them).

and yet another post reinforcing why i don't need a man.

men just pretend they are direct and don't give off
                            mixed signals. which is yet another male game
                            we might spend time talking about.
                            men will say anything or do anything to get laid.
                            including saying i love you.. or whatever other
                            bull that comes to mind that sounds good at the time.

ok.. i rewrite that to say most men..
                            there are maybe a few exceptions.

Comment

• Most women aren't that great of a catch either .

Comment

Most women aren't that great of a catch either .

Comment

Working...
                                X